Australian orange short tentacle plate coral with purple rim and green tentacles.

TylerHaworth

Whoo dang, $200 plus shipping! Gorgeous coral though for sure... Makes me feel a LITTLE better about paying $225 shipped for three frags and a clam!

TylerHaworth

I've actually never had any problem whatsoever with Diver's Den pieces being different than pictured... I'd say it is pretty darn near that in person

steved13

PREMIUM
I have to agree, I would be surprised if the pic was doctored. I have only ever heard good things about live aquaria. Now, I am sure it was taken from the best possible angle, lighting, exposure, etc. I'd bet for $200 it looks pretty darn good though.

DesertOrchid

That plate coral was pretty awesome !!!
Being in a no LFS zone I get most of my livestock from LiveAquaria. Those guys are great and everything looks just like pictured though Sometimes they are not as colorful in my tank but it is because of the lighting not the livestock. I have t5's not the MH that the corals are photographed under. Mostly the blues do not show up as anything more than a grey.... except for the clams! My blue maxima was absolutely stunning!! Even under the t5's ! Couldn't ask for better customer service either.

Eric

Google Warrior
PREMIUM
Nice, but that is one expensive plate when you can get a whole set for like $50.00 at Kmart. JK

Val

I got it!!! how about a group buy I will keep it till it splits :)

You buy it and when it splits I'll send you 100.00 plus shipping for one. lol I showed it to my husband hoping he would say no, but he didn't. He just said "whatever you think dear". Arrggghhh That man knows me too well, if he had said no I would of bought it. *grin* To be honest it's too nice and I want to feel better about being able to keep it before I add something like that.

PIMPALA

splits? no way. you want it to DIE!! because 90% of the time when fungia die, about 50 babies pop out of it.

i'm sure the pic isnt TOO much more than just "color ->> contrast - >>> saturation ->>>" but i am sure that it wont look exactly like that in any of our tanks. lol

mbdave

Yeah I saw that and totally fell in love, but I have already busted the budget or well I would have probably bought it :) I have spent more on a coral before. Also the only thing I have bought from LA that didn’t look like the picture was maricultured corals and they seem to brown out some before going back to some brilliant color!

Val

That was a joke about it splitting. :) I guess it looks different depending on your monitor settings, but everything I've bought from LA has looked like the picture. Never been disappointed with any purchase from them.

mbdave I certainly can't buy it now. Just got back from the LFS with a new tank.... so my budget is blown.

Val

Time to do some good ole american "Deficit spending"

Someone has to support the economy. lol I've been considering this tank for a few months and he finally dropped the price low enough to loosen up my savings account.