Attn: Upgrade tonight!

ReefLady

Staff member
Hi all,

Our long-overdue forum software upgrade is about to be underway. I will need to turn off the forums in a bit. Should we run into issues and be down for a prolonged period, please check for updates on our Facebook page.

Expect the forums to be turned off within the next 30 minutes or so.

Thanks, and wish me luck!

Wrangy

Acropora Nut
RS STAFF
PREMIUM
Good luck Travis :) looking forward to it all being up and running again! Here's to a smooth upgrade! :)

Travis

Administrator
Staff member
RS STAFF
One of the issues that happened in converting the database is that the darned thing merged me and Reeflady together... rather than wipe out her history, I created a new profile for myself.

Wrangy

Acropora Nut
RS STAFF
PREMIUM
One of the issues that happened in converting the database is that the darned thing merged me and Reeflady together... rather than wipe out her history, I created a new profile for myself.
I was a little confused for a moment there haha I'm enjoying the mobile site though :)

Teri

Hey all......loooooooooooooooooong time no see! It's me - ReefLady (Teri, not Travis, lol). I couldn't log in with my Reeflady user name...when I entered my email address, it gave me this Username. Boo.

Travis - or anyone -- do you know how I can recover the ReefLady user name? Thanks! Hope everyone is doing well!!