*Attn All Members*

phantom2991

i know im guilty. sorry about that al. :( ill put my angel wings and halo back on, but tell matt not to instigate!!!

dmatt88

Has been struck by the ban stick
i know im guilty. sorry about that al. :( ill put my angel wings and halo back on, but tell matt not to instigate!!!

I'm home reading my bible and caring for homeless children as I read that.

....... I'm Matt n im a reefaholic.

dmatt88

Has been struck by the ban stick
Why do I always feel like I gotta go there.

....... I'm Matt n im a reefaholic.

sasquatch

Brunt of all Jokes~
PREMIUM
:whip:
Is that better?

I find it rather appealing! kinda makes want to...

My Dream

I dreamed a dream on Saturday
While swimming in a lake.
I dreamed I was a jelly bean
On top a piece of cake.
And then a young girl picked me off
And bit my head in two,
Then dropped me on the kitchen floor
And smashed me with her shoe.

steved13

PREMIUM
On behalf of all the Reef Sanctuary staff, thank you to all members for your understanding and co-operation.

ChrisY

:whip:
Is that better?

The beatings will continue until morale improves! :)

Thanks for the reminder, although I havent been on in a while, its good to be reminded that there is a wide audience on here and the reason is that its a good wholesome place on the web to hang out.

Chris

Tokalosh

tumblr_l1ykqv70RE1qa7yfto1_400.jpg

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
Awe, please?

Ben I was the original poster here... but I can tell you it (post #1 in this thread) was after a lot of discussion with all the mods, admins & Travis's input.

Wish we didn't need to bump this thread.... but it's a good reminder... just today I had to remove the "f" word from two post...

Like Travis's posted on http://www.reefsanctuary.com/forums/off-topic/33366-politics-religion.html

I look at this subject... some "words" & sexual references like... Why don't we discuss Religion & Politics on RS... because there are lots of other forums on the net to go to & have at it (say anything you want...) and the fact the Travis, the mods & admins get pms from RS members that just don't like it and just don't want to see it here.

to quote Travis

"Thanks, and... let's just have some fun, eh?"