Attention coral propagators!

Craig Manoukian

I'm already a member!:eek:

Hey all you folks on the West Coast let's do our part for conservation and develop a good reef network!

:) :D :cool: ;) :p :smirk:

Curtswearing

I'm all for that. (PS---I'm Inwall75 over there and right now my FragExchange friends are in the process of naming my new Peacock Mantis).

The benefits of Frag trading for you, the hobby, and the coral reefs of this world are almost too numerous to mention.

Here are a couple of the advantages of using frags instead of buying an imported coral. They are usually hardier as they have been in a tank for a long time. They are usually cheaper as long as you are patient person. Some collectors have resorted to dyeing some corals to raise their selling price and this results in an early death for the coral.

Since I'm talking about conservation issues, I wanted to let you know that there is a ship called the RV Heraclitus that is currently surveying the coral reefs. I would like everyone to check out this thread regarding >>RV Heraclitus<<.

Craig Manoukian

Originally posted by Curtswearing
Since I'm talking about conservation issues, I wanted to let you know that there is a ship called the RV Heraclitus that is currently surveying the coral reefs. I would like everyone to check out this thread regarding >>RV Heraclitus<<.

I agree that everyone should visit this thread and donate to a research effort that will go a long way to save the reefs of the Pacific and the world!

Great job Curt!

:) :D :cool: ;) :smirk: