Attendance!

PSU4ME

JoePa lives on!!!
Staff member
PREMIUM
Hi Everyone!
It's been some time since I've had a tank (5 years) so I've not been around much but now that I'm back.....boy I’d love to hear from all the friends I've made over the years. Back in the late 90's I had a 90 gallon tank that I sold a basketball sized purple rimmed monti to "Frankie" when I took the tank down, think he drove 3 hours each way for it.........10 years later we reconnected on Reef Sanctuary - very warming feeling!

Reef Sanctuary always prided itself on being helpful to all levels of reefing, no flaming or dumb questions, just a great place to learn.......there was a group that transitioned from another forum to make this one and a very special group that was.

Enough with the gushy stuff! I'd love to know who is still active and what we can do to get the forum moving again.

So I'm proposing to all the lurkers, tank builders, awesome coral/tank showoffers (i mean that in the best way!) etc chime in on this thread, let us know you're still out there and possibly a link to a build thread if you have one.

Also, anything we can do to make Reef Sanctuary better - we are open to it so let's hear it.

I do hope to hear from everyone......... :)

Lastly, a special shout out to Glenn (Nanoreefing4fun) who has held down the fort for many, many years!

Cheers to 2020 everyone :)

Blue Space

Yo! Yes, good to see you back and that you're getting salty again! I still have one of your quotes in my sig, lol! And I really miss your Pic-A-Day thread that we used to keep going. I've been dropping by occasionally. Not enough recently, obviously. ;)

Nice to see that the small cube idea grew up into a full fledged build! Welcome back!

PSU4ME

JoePa lives on!!!
Staff member
PREMIUM
Good to see you around!!! Still salty?

pic a day was great..... might try it again once I have something to take I pic of!

Blue Space

Yeah I'm running a 40 gallon with plans for a in-wall 180 in the works for when I finally (and i do mean finally) finish the basement. That project has been dragging thanks to work and some side projects.

Are you going all sps this time or mixed? :)

PSU4ME

JoePa lives on!!!
Staff member
PREMIUM
Nice, I’m starting new and I’ll be mixed but leaning toward the sticks. Likely some more fish in this build so I’ll watch the water quality

StirCrayzy

Im a general lurker these days, just got lots of life hammering me on all sides. Mostly good stuff, but keeps me pretty busy, and only have time for a few posts here and there.
My tank is never gonna win any major awards (other than ugly tank contest!) but its healthy and natural (*hint* that means algae included). It never fails to bring me joy, so im in it for life !

ChitownRomeo

Hey there!! I just came back to the site. Been dealing with life and still fighting cancer but I'm feeling good lately! Just redid my 90 gallon since it was so neglected. So I'm back to the obsession..... I mean addiction..... I mean the hobby lol.

PSU4ME

JoePa lives on!!!
Staff member
PREMIUM
5 Years you slacker, lol.
Got to move my 20 year old 120, got a seem leak, into a new one.

Not every day you see a “Prime” on here!!!!! Trying to do my best transformers impersonation.

How you been? Great to see you back on the boards but sorry to here about the seam leak.

Alf

Been Great, Ready to plumb new tank and add new sand bed, then I can start transfer.
I stop by from time to time just don't post much. Glad to see the place still doing well after all these years.