Are true percula clownfish good for begginers and what do I feed them?

I have a 29 gallon saltwater tank with 10 pounds of dead rock and 7 pounds of live rock and I also have 30 pounds of aragonite sand. Right now it's cycling for bout a day now but I want to when I can add hermit crabs and probably about two shrimp. Also I wan to get a blue green reef chromis in a couple of days and about a month later I want to get 2 true percula clownfish, then a month later a yellow watchmen goby and maybe a flame angel or a firefish. But when I get the reef chromis and the clownfish what will I feed them. Could I feed them pellet food in the morning and mysis at night or just mysis once a day. By the way I'm a begginer at this and I really need to know what to do.

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
I also feed every other day - with 5 small fish (two of them clownfish) in my 34 gallon tank, I feed one cube frozen - far superior to flake
Aquarium Fish Food: San Francisco Bay Brand Frozen Saltwater Multi-Pack

read up on cycling a tank - you don't want to add anything alive until the cycle completes... toss in a raw deli shrimp & let it rot...

Cycling tank:

Watch for the ammonia to soar then fall to zero, then the nitrites soar & then fall to zero, then the nitrates soar, once this happens, do water changes to get rid of the nitrates - tank cycled

Depending on the state of your LR (how cured it was & how much die off it had), in general it will look something like this...

kpd64a.gif

Nob35

+1 for the above mentioned. I started with 2 true percs. And they are great but in a small tank if you get one that is already over 1.5" it may be a little aggressive towards new comers to the tank. I feed mine pellets once a day and frozen every couple days as a treat.mmy female is the boss of the tank at least when it comes to me. Every time I do anything in the tank she thinks I'm invading and attacks my hand, so far it is only nips and does not hurt but if I have a cut on my hand she makes sure to find it and bite it. Right now they are the oldest fish in the tank at over 3.5 years old and have had no problems with them.