Aquarium Creations Online

Putt

GoTo the old aquatic connection site...It now redirects you to aquariumcreationsonline.net. The site is exactly the same, if it's the same ownership it's a no, no.

Putt

Subdude

I have had a VERY bad experience with AQUARIUMCREATIONSONLINE.com . I placed an order for two sponges, a blue clam, a Tuxedo urchin, a flourescent vase sponge, an orange sponge, and a blue Linkia Starfish. The order was sent via UPS, but was delayed for 4 days by a freak storm. Everything arrived dead. They sent me a replacement starfish and urchin which both died within 24hrs. Since then (May 2015), they won't return my calls or answer my emails. This was a $418 order and they refuse to even have a conversation with me. Very unfortunate since they did have a wide selection. very BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE.

Last edited:

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
welcomefish.gif

to ReefSanctuary, a real Sanctuary of reef forums, with lots of very nice members

Start a tank thread & share your tank with us so we can follow along, we love pics :dance:

If you placed the order with a cc like Visa, I would file a claim with the cc company - hope this helps

Flybill

I have had a VERY bad experience with AQUARIUMCREATIONSONLINE.com . I placed an order for two sponges, a blue clam, a Tuxedo urchin, a flourescent vase sponge, an orange sponge, and a blue Linkia Starfish. The order was sent via UPS, but was delayed for 4 days by a freak storm. Everything arrived dead. They sent me a replacement starfish and urchin which both died within 24hrs. Since then (May 2015), they won't return my calls or answer my emails. This was a $418 order and they refuse to even have a conversation with me. Very unfortunate since they did have a wide selection. very BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE.

Flybill

Ordered Hippo and Kole tang and 3 shrimp. Left numerous messages and emails inquiring about ship date. Seller was very poor with communication. Finally shipped after two weeks. Sent overnight upon delivery immediately open and Kole tang was dead. Hippo covered in Ick. Quarantined hippo with copper sulfate overnight, he didn't make it to the morning. One shrimp arrived the other two didn't. Although there was a small bag of sand… After many calls emails the seller replied that he would replace the Kole Tang on my next order. Never acknowledged the Hippo or the two missing shrimp. Repeated emails and calls asking for a credit as I would not order anything else from this place have not been returned.