Aquarium Controller Comparison Chart

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
@ Allen - Its all cool with me , no offense taken and as a matter of fact I read in the word NOT when you posted it originally.

Uh oh! You're reading my mind? do NOT let my wife know you can do that... she'll hire you in a heart beat :D

tomstrange

Hi folks. I'm new to the SW side of things. I'm having an aquarium built that will be ~250 gallons. I've been reading here (and other forums) to learn as much as I can before I actually start...

Is there a more recent list of these comparisons? Have there been changes in the last couple of years? Thank you for your help.

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
welcomefish.gif

to ReefSanctuary, a real Sanctuary of reef forums, with lots of very nice members
745.gif

Start a tank thread & share your tank with us so we can follow along, we love pics :dance:

Sure some members can advise on the controllers

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
Hi folks. I'm new to the SW side of things. I'm having an aquarium built that will be ~250 gallons. I've been reading here (and other forums) to learn as much as I can before I actually start...

Is there a more recent list of these comparisons? Have there been changes in the last couple of years? Thank you for your help.

Hello Tom :wave: and welcome to our forum. Glad to have you on board.

In regards to an "updated controller comparison chart" I've not seen one personally. If you've got any questions specifically about controllers post them here
http://www.reefsanctuary.com/forums/equipment/

If I can't answer them (and I'm not saying in any way I think I can answer all of them) either someone else can or possibly we can give you links that might help answer them for you.

Again welcome to RS :)

PCDS

Merry Christmas- I would like Santa to get me an all singing and dancing aquarium controller!
Seriously any UK members using aquarium controllers?
I've been considering the Neptune Apex, but as I am not tech savvy and would depend on my brothers to help with any required programming ( and the high cost), I've been hesitant. Is this thread still ongoing?