Anemone Eating Yellow Tang Fish

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
This is a wicked cool video

[video=youtube;Z_1_9Qb5dLY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_1_9Qb5dLY&feature=youtu.be[/video]

whippetguy

RS STAFF
PREMIUM
I love my nem, but I don't think I'd be as excited as they were if it ate one of my fish friends.

Sent from John's Tapatalk

Yeah I would be pissed......like nooooo.... and trying to pull my fish out. That was a bubble tip it looked like. It looked dead already.

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
I think (key word being think) that's a SeaBae anemone and I would bet that the tank was sick/injured to begin with.

Oh well.. it's just part of the Circle Of Life we just happened to be able to witness the "change over"

[video=youtube_share;HwSKkKrUzUk]http://youtu.be/HwSKkKrUzUk[/video]

Hakuna Matata :)

DianaKay

Princess Diana
RS STAFF
:eek: WOW! Not so sure about the shrimp involvement, can't see where he'd have much to gain by hiding a fish in the anemone. I think the tang must have been very sick or dead.
That's a HUGE MEAL, reckon he burped? :barf:

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
reckon he burped? :barf:

Maybe more like

Fart-fart-gas-gross-smiley-emoticon-000602-huge.png

theplantman

I bet it started with the anemone doing this :drooool: and then the tang was like :look: and that anemone just reached out and grabbed him :bluemad: and everyone else in the tank community was :geekin: and the tang said :eek:verhere::help1: but nobody came to his rescue. The owner at first was :bugout: then :eek: then :cursin: and finally :tears: while that anemone just finished up and :drunk:

I love playing with Icons!

mcarroll

Perfect size fish and perfect size anemone in a perfect size tank....so of course is was the shrimps fault. :( (Stupid humans.)

I don't want our hobby to be more regulated than it is, but sometimes I wish a license was required or something.

-Matt

DianaKay

Princess Diana
RS STAFF
I bet it started with the anemone doing this :drooool: and then the tang was like :look: and that anemone just reached out and grabbed him :bluemad: and everyone else in the tank community was :geekin: and the tang said :eek:verhere::help1: but nobody came to his rescue. The owner at first was :bugout: then :eek: then :cursin: and finally :tears: while that anemone just finished up and :drunk:

I love playing with Icons!

Totally Hilarious...I came back to re-read it :laughroll You outdid yourself on funniness Michael. :thumbup:Good laugh, I'd like to see ya do more stories like that. Love it! (just wish a tang didn't have to die for a good laugh tho :( )

theplantman

Thanks Diana, i will see what i can do. Icons are a blast when used with a little imagination and we have a pretty good selection. Take care and i hope all is going well in your little slice of the ocean.