Adjusting Skimmer - Cloudy after Water Change

Jetmart

I have a Red Sea Max 130 D set up that is 21 days old. Tank has been clear and water spotless. Did a 20% water change yesterday. Turned off pumps, skimmer, and Heater during change. I did NOT stir up any sand when filling the tank back up. I also cleaned the skimmer box out. Since then I have very tiny particles being recirculated through my pump. I am not sure how the skimmer should be set up. I have read just about every post and have tried everything. The problem is I am not sure what I am looking for and not sure how to adjust it if I did know what I am looking for. Do I have too much water? Foam? See video below. This is a 130D system with pumps & skimmer built into back of tank.

Adrienne

I have the C-250 and find that when I turn the skimmer and pumps back on any small particles of sand that have settled in the rear sump are picked up and pushed back into the tank. Depending on what type of sand you are using I think it is inevitable that this may happen (I am pretty new to marine tank keeping).