Adding a tang with a powder brown

I have a powder brown tang and I want to get another tang and I know the danger and everything but I have a 75 gallon reef tank with 40 pounds of live rock and the other 40 are coming in the mail in like an hour but I want to get a blue tang really but I know that when they get big I'm going to trade him for another one but would that be good with my powder brown. I recently added a red stripe angel and he fought that for a day and now thy are good.

Mike Johnson

A tang or butterfly is a different story, anything that is shaped like it. If Powder Brown's are anything like my Powder Blue forget about it. It won't be a little chasing around, it will be a fight to the death.

DaveK

A 75 gal tank is really minimal for a single tang. It would be a bad idea even to try adding another, unless your planning a major tank upgrade soon. Tangs need a lot of "running room".

Kremlin

A tang or butterfly is a different story, anything that is shaped like it. If Powder Brown's are anything like my Powder Blue forget about it. It won't be a little chasing around, it will be a fight to the death.

+1 powder browns are really aggressive.

We'll I ended up getting a baby blue tang that's like an inch and a half maybe and after I acclimted him I noticed he has white spots could tees be stress spots. And my powder brown hasn't chased him hasn't nipped him hasn't did anything maybe he's just a nice one

Kremlin

My powder brown lives with a blue tang and they get along fine. White spots might be marine ich, though.