? about water changes

reefnut

can you use Zephyrhills water to do a water change? the reason im asking is that I have alot left over from hurricain season last year. thks

lcstorc

I wouldn't. It is just spring water not treated or cleaned in any way. If you want to use grocery store water then get distilled.

SuPeRhErO_gIrL

I feel your pain reefnut......I'm very thankful that most of my life I've been left with gallons of water that I wouldn't normally purchase...still drinking last season's supply...and it tastes awful...which makes me think if I can't stand the taste...how must my poor fishies feel having to live in this junk? I'd just use it to water plants and save the jugs to fill with ro/di water next season.

sasquatch

Brunt of all Jokes~
PREMIUM
I feel your pain reefnut......I'm very thankful that most of my life I've been left with gallons of water that I wouldn't normally purchase...still drinking last season's supply...and it tastes awful...which makes me think if I can't stand the taste...how must my poor fishies feel having to live in this junk? I'd just use it to water plants and save the jugs to fill with ro/di water next season.

you should try sticking a TDS meter in it, that would probably scare ya silly