A Picture A Day......

PSU4ME

JoePa lives on!!!
Staff member
PREMIUM
Do you guys think we can keep this going? I'd love for one (1) picture to be posted every day of something tank related that you really like.....fish, new setup, corals etc. This can be fun - who wants to be the first? :bigbounce

Robzilla

I think you should be the first, Mr. Ambitious.

A picture a day keeps The Rob at bay lol. Great idea Bryan!

PSU4ME

JoePa lives on!!!
Staff member
PREMIUM
OK, here is Mr. Clam.......and we are off!

IMG_0753.jpg

Robzilla

What are your rules? Do these pics have to be from your own tank or can I post a picture I found online of a stick on the beach?

^Awesome clam Bryan!

PSU4ME

JoePa lives on!!!
Staff member
PREMIUM
Let's mostly keep it to your personal tank........more fun that way. I've seen great photos out there so get up at 5am and be the first to post!

dmatt88

Has been struck by the ban stick
Ok Al. Its a pic a day not complement a day thread.....

2011-09-22_19-13-51_177.jpg

Yuma.

Matts DROIDX via Tapatalk

DanSReef

I thought I would share a pic of my newest additions....and my oldest aquisition. I purchased some baby clowns from Jeff at Exotic Aquatics and placed them in my nano with a fuzzy mushroom colony I have had for years. The clowns have hosted the shrooms and are loving life in my office nano tank. The shrooms I have had for many years. They are really colorful and they have great motion and character. The best part...they do not multiply. I think I have one new one in the last two years. I have also moved them in out of different tanks I have. They probably will stay here for the clowns to host until they outgrown the tank or are moved into a new reef project I have in the works. Of course I am not the best photographer...

Enjoy!

6195982939_1af4ddb913.jpg

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
I was gonna be mean (break the rules) and post a picture of the toe I injured over the weekend (nasty).

Once I get my tank back in my possession (hopefully Saturday) I'll post a pic :)

Dan GREAT looking additions!!

Here's a pic from my newest addition a couple months ago
RSM_8_07_201110.jpg

catran

Doggone, stop it Al! Now I want a RBTA!!

Here's Friday's pic. I just got these recently, they're different than most zoas. They're called
Marijanes:
0ae0a980.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
Great looking MJ's Cat!

You didn't answer my (?) up there.

And you should get one. I got one a couple of months ago and now have (2).

dmatt88

Has been struck by the ban stick
Doggone, stop it Al! Now I want a RBTA!!

Here's Friday's pic. I just got these recently, they're different than most zoas. They're called
Marijanes:
0ae0a980.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Seriously now how do u find a place for all the zoas?

Matts DROIDX via Tapatalk