A coral I want... not gonna happen but I want it ! ! !

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
A coral I want... not gonna happen but I want it ! ! !

Joe's Convict Chalice
IMG_5498.jpg

It's available at a few select online sites. I'd LOVE to get one but I just can't spend that kind of $$ on a single coral

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
I'm n "Talks" with a local reefer about that Chalice. Joe doesn't have it listed on his website yet but when he does I'll post the link to it here.

steved13

PREMIUM
I couldn't find it in stock anywhere, although at the prices I saw, I don't think I'm intersted. I wonder if there is a paint that will stick to a chalice?

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
I couldn't find it in stock anywhere, although at the prices I saw, I don't think I'm intersted. I wonder if there is a paint that will stick to a chalice?

:LOL: Most places don't hold on to that chalice long after it's ready to frag. It's an UBER slow grower (which helps keep the price way up there) with some cool coloration.

We've decided to SKIP it because it's such a slow grower. My tank is about to "Runneth over" and not because my ATO is stuck ON lol

I'm thinning some of my coral out and going to keep only the more "exotic" ones after a while.

dmatt88

Has been struck by the ban stick
Al buddy I hate that your in a pinch for room so as a gesture of good faith I will make room in the frag tanks.

Woohoo Matt has tapatalk back

jjmoneyman

RS Sponsor
I would be worried that it's such a fresh frag. Some chalices will really recede after fragging until it gets back on its feet again (it depends on the chalice). I give chalices the longest time to recover over anything else just because of this. Don't get me wrong, that is a freak nasty chalice I would love to have it!

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
Yea it's not "Available" just yet but I've marked it off my list of "Must Haves". I just can't do it for that chalice at this time. I've got my eye on another one just waiting for it to "Become Available" so I can snatch it up from the seller.

steallife904

fyi guys, there are 2 on ebay right now. 1 has a different name but other is joes convict chalice. both are around 175 right now. i looked up chalice coral on ebay.