90 gallon oceanic tech tank for sale

althea2you

its a sad day but a happy one in the same sense.

i am selling all my tanks :( but its to make room for the addition to our family we are planning on having! so baby number 4 will need this room i have my 90 in. I am located in the northwest suburbs of chicago....here is a list of everything i am selling...if i need to put the livestock in the livestock forum just let me know and i will.

ok, i have not decided on a price to sell this...i am open to offers, just be fair.
pricing is negotiable.. there is a lot of stuff.. i am willing to sell items separately or as a whole. here is a list of what i have..

Located in Chicago, IL

90 gallon Oceanic Teck tank(Starphire glass on front pane)
Black Stand
Refugium/sump(30 gallon)
Octopus 110 Skimmer
return pump
heater
2 Koralia 4 power heads
Refractometer(for salinity)
all the test kits you will need
2 little fishies phosban reactor
Instant Ocean Salt
Water General 6 stage RO/DI unit
Aqua Controller Jr (with many accessories)
my lighting:
An Outer Orbit Pro Series HQI/T-5/LED Lights (it has 2 250w metal Halides, 4 T5 bulbs, and 18 moonlights(9white and 9blue))

NOW for the stock in my tank:

2 Picasso clowns grade B
1 Bluespot Jawfish
1 cleaner shrimp
1 fire shrimp
1 tiger tail cucumber
snails

CORALS:

yellow toadstool leather (6 stalks)
Green Leather
a few pieces of zoanthids
lots of trumpets
a clam (very cool)
Green YUMA ricordia with 3 babies
big colony of green palythoas
1 large tan toadstool
1 many headed candy coral
Cheatomorpha for the refugium
approximately 120 pounds of very purple live rock

Last edited:

framerguy

My buddy Jason has been bugging me wanting a larger tank. He has a 12g. I told him about yours and he is going to look into it.

althea2you

I'm interested in the ZOAs and the clam. ya got pics?
the clam is the clam in my avatar and let me get back to you on the zoas, i think those are sold... sorry, crazy amount of emails today. here is a bigger pic..

clam-1.jpg

althea2you

Sarah, you wanna send me the Trumpet colony? How much above shipping?

hey scott!! i have a ton of trumpets, but spread out.. i have 5 pieces, 1 has 8 heads, 1 has 5 heads, 1 has 7 heads, 1 has 3 heads and 1 has 2 heads! LOL.. or you can have them all

ZAPCOnj

the clam is the clam in my avatar and let me get back to you on the zoas, i think those are sold... sorry, crazy amount of emails today. here is a bigger pic..

clam-1.jpg

how much do you want for the clam and the Rici's? IF the ZOAs are not sold i would most likely take them too.

Mya

Is the sump acrlyic?

Ya Ya! Get it Zap.. So you can watch it grow and I buy it when my tank is ready... and its ready to frag... buy it all..

Im so good for ur reefing habits huh?

althea2you

Is the sump acrlyic?

Ya Ya! Get it Zap.. So you can watch it grow and I buy it when my tank is ready... and its ready to frag... buy it all..

Im so good for ur reefing habits huh?

the sump is an AGA 30g tank that i built into a refugium.. here is a link to the part of my chronicle, so you can see it..

http://www.reefsanctuary.com/forums/386576-post105.html

and for anyone who wants to see the tank... here it is, this is a few months ago, so its changed a timy bit.. but here is the link in my chronicle.. scroll down to see

http://www.reefsanctuary.com/forums/reef-chronicles/25317-altheas-90-gallon-49.html

althea2you

just an update, i have someone coming to look at the whole set up, so as for the equipment, i will wait to see if they want it all or not. if not as a whole, i will part it out and update this thread. thank you all for looking!