50% off Sale on macro algae and saltwater plants!

johnmaloney

Go to the site, ReefCleaners.org - Home, buy what we got in stock, (red macros, ulva, and codium running really nice right now) and get 50% of with the code "redlightspecial" - (enter during checkout). Works on the frag packs and any of our macro algae/saltwater plant items.

ABSOLUTELY NO TANK CLEANERS CAN BE ADDED TO THESE ORDERS, OR DISCOUNTED WITH THIS CODE. IF YOU PLACE AN ORDER WITH TANK CLEANERS INCLUDED WE WILL HAVE TO CANCEL IT- SORRY NO EXCEPTIONS

Sorry no rain checks, hold for later delivery, and retroactive sales.

johnmaloney

HAH! I just found out that "red light special" has a bad meaning. Man I am so naive. Sorry for the impression people, I just thought instead of blue light I would use this. (Didn't want to infringe...plus we have red macros) Oh wow that is embarrassing. Same code will be used though ...

johnmaloney

nope not yet, water is really bad right now too, the runoff (from the rivers-not like pollution runoff) from up north finally made it down and turned the water brown.

BigJay

So John I can't buy the specials and add it to a previous order? I'll add a couple macro's to my order if I don't have to pay shipping again. Let me know. If not no biggie I'll wait till you get pink galaxies and the shaving brush in to place another order.

johnmaloney

oh that you can do, some people ask to get the sale price though after they paid the normal price. If you want to do that we can do it, but I am heading out right now to prepare for tomorrows shipment, so I am going to move your order to Wednesday if that works.

johnmaloney

I will look for it, happy I did the right thing then and hold off on it, I left right after posting the reply.

Sorry this sale has ended. The "discount can't be used on tank cleaners", rule has caused some confusion, and we just can't keep this thing going. We are going to reduce the prices directly, and that should work better. So there will be sale prices at the site, just not through this code.

BigJay

Thanks John. My wife is gonna be very happy. She really likes the planted look. Thanks for combining those orders.