110 gal H 0r 90 gal

dMiles

I have the Tank, stand ,canopy, sump and protein skimmer for my 110H build. I've been told by some the 30" height of the tank makes it difficult to clean, aquascape and ight penetration. Give me pros and cons of the 110H or should I just find a 90 gal?

DaveK

There really isn't that much difference. Yes, a 110 gal tank is a little taller. If you can reach in and can get to all of the inside of the tank, your ok. If you can't you'll need to get to those places some other way such as using tools to get to the back or corners. This still might be a problem if you don't have long arms.

You can put it on a shorter stand and that will help. I have a 90g tech tank and have to use a step ladder for most things in the tank but I have adapted.

mr_tap_water

Hi there
Mine is 30 inches tall you just need longer talls and a small pair of steps is also needed you may also find yourself buying more rock for that extra height which you need to spend time placing it together correctly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mr_tap_water

Thanks Guys. I decided to keep it. Mr_Tap water what do you ight yor deep tank with?
hi there I have three Vegas over mine and there are a number of brands that will do the job just as good or better as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk