█▀▀▀▀ The Final Reef ▀▀▀▀█ Tn's S650 Adventure.

Choff

Re: The Final Reef Tn's S650 Adventure.

Tank is really really looking good. I had to go back to see when you started the 650. Granted you transferred from a 250, but you've still come a long way in a very short time.

I was looking at your original bare rockscape and I have to say I think it might be my fav on the site.

...stupid auto correct

Wrangy

Acropora Nut
RS STAFF
PREMIUM
Thanks guys.

It's a giant mirror :eek:.
Works really well when adding new fish. Takes the aggression off them while they get use to their new home.

I had suspected as much but the shape threw me waayyy off :p
Who was the lucky fish to be added?? :)

salty23

Re: The Final Reef Tn's S650 Adventure.

Tank is really really looking good. I had to go back to see when you started the 650. Granted you transferred from a 250, but you've still come a long way in a very short time.

I was looking at your original bare rockscape and I have to say I think it might be my fav on the site.

...stupid auto correct
Thanks Choff. Really appreciate all your feedback!

Yeah it's come along way. Since the start of my rsm250. Things are really at starting to pickup now.

salty23

I had suspected as much but the shape threw me waayyy off :p
Who was the lucky fish to be added?? :)
Haha yeah it was from ikea. It's perfect length for the rsm. It's working great and taking alot of aggression off my 2 new tangs.

I had to replace the Achilles I lost when I was on vacation. The Achilles is definitely one of my favourites.

Hopefully I'll be able to snap some shots of him very soon when I remove the mirror and turn the lights back on :)

Wrangy

Acropora Nut
RS STAFF
PREMIUM
Haha yeah it was from ikea. It's perfect length for the rsm. It's working great and taking alot of aggression off my 2 new tangs.

I had to replace the Achilles I lost when I was on vacation. The Achilles is definitely one of my favourites.

Hopefully I'll be able to snap some shots of him very soon when I remove the mirror and turn the lights back on :)

:D :D :D We'll definitely need some new pics of the Achilles!!! :yup: Being the only tang I really feel for, at least 20-30 photos would be appropriate! :p I'd love to see a shot of the frag tank too :)
How are you finding zeo?? Still running it?

salty23

Yep I'm currently still running zeo. However I don't run any reactors, the zeolite rocks are all inside a mesh bag just under high flow area. It seems to be keeping things under control with just a skimmer and the rocks.

My corals are too pale. I'm either running too many hours for lighting or I need higher nutrient levels :(

Here's a fts of my frag tank from a week ago. Enjoy
961afb4f406826c5741c48edb81790cf.jpg

Wrangy

Acropora Nut
RS STAFF
PREMIUM
Yep I'm currently still running zeo. However I don't run any reactors, the zeolite rocks are all inside a mesh bag just under high flow area. It seems to be keeping things under control with just a skimmer and the rocks.

My corals are too pale. I'm either running too many hours for lighting or I need higher nutrient levels :(

Here's a fts of my frag tank from a week ago. Enjoy
961afb4f406826c5741c48edb81790cf.jpg

I would kill for a frag tank like that!!! :D You take some wicked shots too :yup:
If they're a little pale, try some amino's, if you haven't already?

salty23

I would kill for a frag tank like that!!! :D You take some wicked shots too :yup:
If they're a little pale, try some amino's, if you haven't already?
Thanks mate. They are only cell phone shots. One day I'll bring out the dslr and take some good shots.

I'm currently doing AA already. However I might have too much zeolite and carbon. Since I have very little fish for my water size. However I've just added an Achilles and chevron :eek:.
Hopefully that'll help!

Wrangy

Acropora Nut
RS STAFF
PREMIUM
Thanks mate. They are only cell phone shots. One day I'll bring out the dslr and take some good shots.

I'm currently doing AA already. However I might have too much zeolite and carbon. Since I have very little fish for my water size. However I've just added an Achilles and chevron :eek:.
Hopefully that'll help!
Not a bad effort then!!

Yeah it sounds like it might be a little too much zeolites or maybe too much flow if it's not aminos. Are you disturbing the bag daily??
I'm sure the addition of two tangs will definitely help boost the nutrient levels! lol

salty23

Not a bad effort then!!

Yeah it sounds like it might be a little too much zeolites or maybe too much flow if it's not aminos. Are you disturbing the bag daily??
I'm sure the addition of two tangs will definitely help boost the nutrient levels! lol

I've almost been disturbing the bag daily. Dosing some start3 daily. I'm trying to wean it off that stuff. However I'm not sure if that's a good idea. Anyone running zeo without that stuff?

salty23

It's been awhile since the last update.
Here are some eye candies of some of the acros. They seem to be growing too rapidly!

Enjoy

Forest Fire Digitata

Fire and Ice

Reef Raft Hot Pinky

Marshalls Island Tri Color

Shades of Fall

Reef Raft Blizzard

Diablo

Cali Tort

Pearl Berry

Shining Eyes

ORA Hot Pink Millie

Tyree Pink Lemonade

Oregon Tort

Super Man Millie

Reef Raft Original Green Hulk

salty23

Oh yeah Joey. My Orp hangs out around 460-470. Not sure how normal that is. Sometimes I think my probe is broken.

Choff

Some awesome sps! I think a chunk of that Diablo needs to fall off and get sent to me for sure.