rsm250

1. ookamii

New skimmer for rsm250

so the old pump in the deltec 500 was about to blow up the shaft and impeller was so out of balance. Our lfs was red 100$ for a new pump or 60$ for a new impeller. I was never really happy with the skimmer which came with the tank rsm250 when we got it. I broke down and got a bubble magus z6...
  2. J

Anybody using 2 kessil 360we on a RSM 250?

2 kessil 360we with kessil conmtroller. Red Sea Max 250 with live rock about half way up from the sand bed. mixed coral, most softies, on rock and on sand . Question is, if I am using kessil goosenecks, how far apart from center of the tank should they be placed for best spread, and how far...
  3. M

RSM250 Flow question

Hi All, I have read threads about flow here, I know most people are adding pumps, I have a couple of Koralia on hands. I think that my main problem, though, is that the flow from the main RSM250 (on the left in the pic) is wasted. The problem is that I have Aquaroche Tower on the left that is...
  4. stevedola

RSM 250 LED and Skimmer questions

I have an original RSM 250 being given to me. I wanted to upgrade to a couple hydra 26s and swap out the stock skimmer for a Tunze 9004 comline. Will the LEDs fit in the hood? Will the Skimmer fit in the filtration chamber of the older RSM250?
  5. myreeftime

Johns (MyReefTime) C250 Adventure

Already wrote up an intro in another section. Still learning the ropes of Reef Sanctuary. RSMC250 has been running about a year now - some ups and downs related to being extremely busy. But I'm back all over it now. Not much livestock or coral... but it's looking good - I think :) Parameters...