rsm 250

1. L

New (to me) RSM 250 - ISO hood!

Hello! I have been keeping freshwater fish for a while, but have recently inspired to start a saltwater fish/reef tank. This,I bought a RSM 250 secondhand today! I'm in the process of cleaning everything out still, but I'm pretty bummed that it didn't come with the entire hood, only the bit at...
  2. J

Is 1 kessil 360we for RSM 250 enough?

Just upgraded from a RSM 130 to a RSM 250. I had been using a Kessil 360we over my 130, can I transfer it to my 250? I'm trying not to buy a different or another light if I don't have to. Will be running a reef tank, mostly softies, zoas, euphyllia, Yuma, blastos, acans etc. Not really into...
  3. W

Stocking opinion!

As the title states I’m looking to see if anyone thinks this is overstocking a Red Sea max 250. 2 clowns 2 chromis 1 springer damsel ————————currently in the tank^ I want to add: 3 chalk bass a mandarin dragonette Maybe a goby but def not a requirement. I do 15% water changes weekly and...
  4. curly01

Lifereef system

I have a lifereef system that I am wanting to sell as I don't have my tank anymore. It's for a RSM 250. Can send you pics, It just needs good cleaning. Asking 700 am willing to ship.
  5. S

RSM 250 and 500 for sale

Hi all, I am unfortunately selling my RSM 250 It has been a wonderful tank and have had no issues out of it. I did remove the top light and went with 2 AI leds. They give out plenty of power for soft/hard corals and all pumps are new. I also have a new skimmer in box. Always keep a spare:) It...
  6. S

Never used Red Sea Max 500 for sale

New RSM 500 for sale, all pumps, Trigger system ruby sump 4426. Custom made stand piping and all connectors ready for set up. Moving and can not bring with us. Never been set up. Never had water in it. Pick up only! $2500
  7. P

RSM return pump 1

I would like to not use the large filters that come with the system. I am getting ready to put cheato in the In-Tank media holder but do not want to clog my return pump. I was thinking that if I could put a strainer on the pump, it would protect it. Does anyone know of a stock strainer that...
  8. B

I need to ID an sps thanks in advance

I pick up this coral at my local store they dint know what it was they receive corals from Vietnam
  9. ScoubaSteve

Hello RSM Community-New to Forums

Hello RSM Community, First let me introduce myself...My name, if you have already guessed, is Steve. I live in beautiful Middle Tennessee and have been in the hobby on and off for 5 years. My enthusiasm for this wonderful hobby started in late 2010 after a deployment to Iraq. After...