red sea max 130

1. J

Trying to Rejuvenate my RSM 130

Hey all, I am a newbie taking over a neglected tank. The tank is RSM 130 Original. It's been running for about 8 years and has in it: 1 clown 1 Damsiel 1 Yellow Eyed Tang 1 Diamond Goby 1 sand starfish 1 cleaner shrimp 1 Peppermint Shrimp some snails and crabs and lots of Rock and a Green Star...
  2. D

Hello everyone

Been reading this for years, running a Red Sea s500 and a 130d Thanks for all the great advice.
  3. C

Newbie Red Sea Max 130D, Advice

Evening, Hope everyone had a great Christmas. First time posting and I was after some advice and any tips on a few of the following bits. I've got a second hand Red Sea Max 130D , it's missing a few pieces i.e hood and lights, but I've put a AI Prime over the top and used some plastic to...
  4. J

rsm 130 rear & main tank water level

I have the original Red Sea Max 130 (Not C or D). Has no side window to check water level. I have gone hoodless & keep the water level in the tank to the bottom of the black trim. My question is, for the water in the back of the unit, how high should it be? Mine is level with the tank water, is...
  5. J

Adjusting stock skimmer rsm 130. ANYBODY??

Original RSM 130 (not C or D) stock skimmer not skimming! This thing SUCKS wussup??! I know people just upgrade to a Tunze which is fine but I refuse to believe that red sea would put in a garbage skimmer that wont skim. Pumps are working, I can see bubbles being made up thru the skimmer, the...