Search results

1. L

Nudibranch

I think you got it with the Zoa eating Nudi. although he had to be in the tank for at least 3 weeks. But all my Zoas are fine and I just got in 2 large montis at the same time and they are fine also. I don't want to take a chance so I put him in a sump I have and if he is still there in a week...
  2. L

Nudibranch

Yea my camera does not take the best pics. I will move him to the refugium until I can get a better pic or a positive ID.
  3. L

Nudibranch

Does anyone know What species of Nudibranch this is and if is it good or bad?
  4. Nudibranch

Nudibranch

Nudibranch, What species? Good or Bad?
  5. L

Tiger Pods 4oz Bottles

I have a bunch of Tiger Pods that I have up for sale for $12 a bottle. They normally sell for $15. PM me if interested. Tigriopus Copepods are large red active copepods highly beneficial to Corals, Fish fry, filter feeders and small mouthed animals like sea horses, pipe fish, and Most of all...
  6. L

cycle question

IMO I would go to your LFS and pick up some Bio-Spira It is refrigerated Live nitrifying bacteria. Then I would add my live fish. That is only if you have let your tank run for a week or so already. I normally let mine run for a few weeks and then add my Bio-Spira. Just make sure you add it...
  7. L

new guy

Welcome....
  8. L

Welcome, welcome...
  9. L

RODI agiean

The membrane should be good unless like you say there is some bypass. The filters are older than 3 months for sure. And its a 14-50GPD Coralline system It depends which Membrane you install. I will change the filters this weekend and see what I get then. I will also pull the membrane out and...
  10. L

RODI agiean

I have been looking on the net to see what my TDS should be for an RO unit but have found nothing. Looking here it looks like my filters should be replaced? What do you all think? I have a meter hooked up to my unit and going in is 342ppm and out is 33ppm. Should I change the filters? I have...
  11. L

What salt would you reccomend im kinda lost?

I have used tropic marin pro reef from day one. But I can't seem to get my calcium over 370ppm no matter how many doses I do. So I am going to try to either use red sea pro reef or use a mix of each with some testing done. I don't mind the cost but would like to get the calcium up to about...
  12. L

My Kuda is not doing good?

Re: My Cuda is not doing good? Ok I will keep her alone for now until I get my 55 gallon up and cycled. That will be a few months. And I will keep you updated on that when I get it. Also thank you panmanmatt for all the help you give here. I did finally get a better heater. It is a heater and a...
  13. L

Re: My Cuda is not doing good? :tears: :tears: :tears: :grr: Its too late. Well i just don't know what happened. He was looking alot better last night and then this morning he looked good. But when I got home from work the wife :tears: let me know that he did not make it. So that really...
  14. L

Re: My Cuda is not doing good? night time lights out stats ph 8.0 phos 0 nitrate 0.25 nitrite 0.3 I believe its my nitrite levels that may have caused a problem. Because these are numbers after a water change. But why would one pony show problems and not the other? Also I wont be able to...
  15. L

OK I have had my pony's for a bit now they have been doing very well until today. I believe its the male because he is just a bit bigger then the other one. He has not been eating really well about once a day and has stopped as of now. Today I checked on him and he is just floating around the...
  16. L

Questions about my seahorses setup.

Cool maybe I will just do that. I think if I can build a stand I can make a guard lol. I will let you know what I do.
  17. L

The cost of shipping for just the guard is more than the guard itself lol. Is there anything else I will need for this tank for now? Do you need a protein skimmer on a pony tank? Or anything else I can add to it and then transfer to the 55 gallon when I get that one? I am just making sure so I...
  18. L

Will it fit any heater? I have a visi therm in there. Without seeing it up close I cant tell. I'm sure you have one or a few in your tanks. are they pretty versatile?
  19. L

They are doing good. Its kinda hard to find a heater guard around here so I will most likely have to order a new heater with a guard. Also i saw somewhere on here that an airstone does something for the horses. Should I have one in there?