Search results

1. R

BNARC Frag Fest Nov 8th BLoomington/Normal Illinois

Second Annual BNARC Frag Fest and DIY Workshop Sunday November 9th 2008 12:00 - 5:00 Located in Johnny's Reefing Experience - Bloomington/Normal, IL Click Here for a map to the BNARC Frag Fest! Our frag swap is intended to promote the propagation and sharing of corals within the...
  2. R

blue zoo aquatics?

I have only ordered from them once but my fish were healthy and the packaging and care package was really nice. I would not hesitate to order from them again
  3. 11-2007

11-2007

4. Royal Gramma 11-2007

Royal Gramma 11-2007

5. RBTA

RBTA

6. Mandy  2007

Mandy 2007

7. Dendro

Dendro

8. Dori and Bam Bam's

Dori and Bam Bam's

9. Nov 2007

Nov 2007

10. R

Hello from Illinois!

I work in Galesburg
  11. R

Hello from Illinois!

I just uploaded some pics and they aren't in my gallery. Have any idea where they went?
  12. R

Hello from Illinois!

The "sticks" is Galva, which is almost exactly in the middle of Peoria and the Quad Cities.
  13. R

Reef Magazines

I have to say that I also love Coral magazine. It is the only magazine available (that I am aware of) that is strictly saltwater and reef related. While it only comes out bimonthly, it isn't a magazine that you will simply flip through looking at the pictures. I also get FAMA and look...
  14. R

can someone point me direction to...

I bought two of the #4's when they first came out (Feb maybe??). I really loved the flow and the easy mount magnets, however within the last month both of the pumps failed on me within weeks of one another. I don't know if there is a difference in the first ones produced but that is my...
  15. R

Hello from Illinois!

New to these boards and just wanted to say hi! I've had a saltwater tank for two years this month. I started out with a 29 and soon figured out that it was too small and bought an existing 90 gallon. I currently have fish and mostly LPS with a fair amount of SPS and some softies too. I...