Search results

1. Barnacle Dave

Themes

Was browsing the front page and checked out the themes. I am now using the NeXis Green and I must say WOW you guys did a grand job making this one. Thanks Dave
  2. Barnacle Dave

New Photos

OK everyone lets hear your opinions and don't hold back.
  3. Barnacle Dave

PS7-Make a logo brush

How to make a brush logo in Photoshop 7 Check out this simple way you make a brush with your own logo for that professional look or to copyright your image. The web page > http://www.shootsmarter.com/infocenter/sa014.html Once you paste it or brush it use the fill option above...
  4. Barnacle Dave

Tell me what you really think

Photo taken last night on a 300D 400 ISO 100mm Macro lens with no flash. 3072 x 2048 in JPG format. changed dpi to 600 and then shrunk down to 72 dpi for web with a frame. Your comments are important to me so I can learn and get better. By the way I did a printout of this at 600 dpi which...
  5. Barnacle Dave

Mated clowns

Just a quick shot on my 2 clowns.
  6. Barnacle Dave

Travis Day

First off let me say it was great to met Travis finally. I think I took too much of his time and wish I had a recorder with me so I could replay it a thousand times over again. Thanks Travis Disclaimer: It is not my fault (hard headed) or the fault of Travis that these photos did not come...
  7. Barnacle Dave

Subscribe to a forum

The way it is set now one must click "subscribe to this Forum" link which is nice but I see a thread I want to post to but don't have the time to post to it and when I come back I have to search for the post and after I do post I forget to click the subscribe link. So here is the suggestion...
  8. Barnacle Dave

Man in FL jailed for killing fish

Here is news from Florida. Man jailed for killing fish at a LFS :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
  9. Barnacle Dave

Canopy

Soon I will be building a new hood on an 80 gallon tank. This will house 2 x 250 CoralVue 15k bulbs. I have 440 watts of VHO and would like to add those also or at least 2 of the VHO bulbs with the MH bulbs. I am open to a new design and was wondering if anyone has DIY plans or some good...
  10. Barnacle Dave

New skimmer

what are your thoughts on this skimmer? Terminator... http://www.danddmarine.com/page0004.html New skimmer