Search results

1. reefer4200

SpectraPure RODI 80gpd 3 Stage & Gauge& NEW FILTERS!

As title states SpectraPure RODI Unit with Pressure Gauge less than 1.5 year use. 80gpd membrane in unit with less than 150g water through it. BRAND NEW FILTERS INCLUDED! 1 Pre filter, 1 carbon block, & 1 DI (color changing) I also have plenty of extra filters and DI replacement, also extra...
  2. reefer4200

6ft 125g with EVERYTHING u need.

Hey everyone, I have recently moved which has caused me to take down my tank. FIRST REASONABLE OFFER TAKES IT HOME All glass aquarium - reef ready (2overflows) 125g 6ft tank & main pump black stand and canopy - good cond. (need some paint) 6ft coralife fixture 3x250w MH 4x96w pc (4...
  3. reefer4200

Sea Schor DONATES 15% of sales 1-23 to HAITI RELIEF!

Thought this was awesome, and i had to share it!!! Sea Schor located in Buffalo Grove, IL is DONATING 15% of their sales on this Saturday 1-23-2010 to HAITI RELIEF!! Hope to see everyone their supporting this awesome cause!! They also got a full shipment as of yesterday of FISH and CORAL...
  4. reefer4200

FS/FT Lights, skimmers, tanks, pumps, etc. New and Used, CHEAP, GREAT STUFF!

I am only accepting trades on rare and hard to find livestock.(chalice, zoos, fungia, acans, ricordia) If you have something you think falls in that category let me know. Hello everyone, I have for sale all of the following equipment which I have acquired over the years. Some of the...
  5. reefer4200

I got bored :)

Neon Orange, translucent yellow tentacles, with blue tips! gorgeous and my favorite piece.
  6. reefer4200

SpiderSponge - Red&White. Gorgeous

Hey fellas, I am going to frag my super sweet spider sponge. Here are some pictures. If interested send me a PM with how large of a piece you want and i will respond with a price. My piece is show size, so i will have MULTIPLE frags available at a reasonable price. my pictures are from my...
  7. reefer4200

Aqualight 72" 2x150w/1x250 and 4x96 act. 6 months old NEW BULBS! $800 shipped.

I recently upgraded to 250w bulbs and have this unit hanging around. Im asking $800 shipped OR BEST OFFER. It currently has 6month old actinic bulbs and BRAND NEW 150w 20k bulbs on the outside and i custom made the center halide to be a 250w ballast & bulb. This has a 12k REEFLUX and the bulb...
  8. reefer4200

PM Kalkwasser - $150

I have a 3 month old Precision Marine Kalkwasser for sale. This has everything you need to get it running once you get it aside from the kalkwasser paste which most LFS will sell. Any and all questions please ask. Again this unit is used but nearly brand new. You would never know. I'm...
  9. reefer4200

SHOW size Euphyllia FS!

I have a few neon green SHOW size euphyllia. I have a few wall hammers, branching hammers/frogspawn etc. Each piece will be between $130-$200 plus shipping. Minimum size 5x5 CLOSED. If pics wanted please EMAIL me. These are nice pieces,awesome size and great prices!:wave: Sgoldman17 AT...
  10. reefer4200

Korallin Calc. React.(w/ EVERYTHING) & PM kalkwasser! & MORE!

So i have my Korallin calcium reactor and Precision Marine kalkwasser sitting here and i dont plan on ever using them again. I had them on running for approx. the past 3 months but i took them off after not having media for them, and no money for the media :( Anyways, I gauging interest...
  11. reefer4200

Fs Aussie Bleeding Heart & Bleeding Apple!!

I have one of each for sale. Pictures taken with my Iphone so not the best quality. PM if interested! Thanks, Bleeding Apple Bleeding Heart
  12. reefer4200

HELP ID what kind of crab?

13. reefer4200

Zoa Pack! WYSIWYG!

I have the following zoanthid pack for sale. The frags below that have no names are the new Japnese Zoas that have just primarily hit the market. Keep in my these are not fully colored quite yet, and still are gorgeous. I have them under 2x150, 1x250 12k REEFLUX bulbs wih 4x96w actinic...
  14. reefer4200

ANYONE ID this crab?

Ok so here for the last few weeks i thought my emerald crab had been morphing between his green color and the color of this one...UNTIL just now when i got home and they were both out. This is in my 8g....
  15. reefer4200

Frag rack! Easy and cost me $0 :)

So at about 1am i realized i wasn't going to fall asleep and decided instead of wasting my time on TV lets be productive...so i built myself a frag rack!!! Not the most professional no...but easily done, basically free and again EASY! Supplies needed : 1 - Suction cup mount or magnetic...
  16. reefer4200

2 X BioCube 8Gallon!! BRAND NEW

:hallo: I have TWO (2) Bio-Cube 8 gallon tanks BRAND NEW in the box never opened but to ensure not cracked/broken. I am selling each tank with all accessories included but the heater! EACH TANK IS $150.00 plus shipping costs PM for questions
  17. reefer4200

Justine's (my girlfriends) FIRST 8gallon Bio-Cube!

Hello everybody, I finally got my girlfriend to breakdown and get a tank so she could "maybe" begin to somewhat understand my passion for this amazing hobby. So i have convinced her to want to create a zoa dominant tank with truly the "i wish" zoas (partially because i realllllly wanted...
  18. reefer4200

getting pods from fuge to DT...sugg?

Any suggestions on how i can capture the pods that are in my refugium and get them into my display without the chaeto/caulp.?? thanks
  19. reefer4200

yellow boxfish

are you wanting to put this fish in a reef tank?
  20. reefer4200

fragging a torch....

any best practices for fragging a torch? thanks everyone!!