Search results

1. althea2you

Althea's 90 Gallon.....

BEEN GONE A LONG TIME... BUT I WAS LOOKING THROUGH SOME VIDEOS oopsm caps... sorry... and i found this video i took of my tank and my BSJF. she was acting very peculiar! lol... but anyways.. hope all is well for everyone!! its great for me! i miss my tank, but i will be back! it may be a few...
  2. althea2you

90 gallon oceanic tech tank for sale

i do, but im not shipping.. sorry
  3. althea2you

sorry, all sold,
  4. althea2you

hey stace! yes it is
  5. althea2you

everything but the main equipment is sold... still have someone looking at all that...just an update...it went a lot faster than i thought!
  6. althea2you

Well I am trying to sell the whole thing! LOL I posted this here in case people in my area wanted anything cause I know we have a few people from my area here. Sooo that was my main purpose of even posting here! Not to leave y'all hangin or to mislead anyone.
  7. althea2you

ill get there! relax! also, if i can get rid of my stuff locally i will be doing that, thats why i posted where i live here... if i dont have to ship.. all the better.
  8. althea2you

PM sent both of you
  9. althea2you

just an update, i have someone coming to look at the whole set up, so as for the equipment, i will wait to see if they want it all or not. if not as a whole, i will part it out and update this thread. thank you all for looking!
  10. althea2you

the sump is an AGA 30g tank that i built into a refugium.. here is a link to the part of my chronicle, so you can see it.. http://www.reefsanctuary.com/forums/386576-post105.html and for anyone who wants to see the tank... here it is, this is a few months ago, so its changed a timy bit...
  11. althea2you

hey scott!! i have a ton of trumpets, but spread out.. i have 5 pieces, 1 has 8 heads, 1 has 5 heads, 1 has 7 heads, 1 has 3 heads and 1 has 2 heads! LOL.. or you can have them all
  12. althea2you

the clam is the clam in my avatar and let me get back to you on the zoas, i think those are sold... sorry, crazy amount of emails today. here is a bigger pic..
  13. althea2you

cool! let me know! ill PM you my email.
  14. althea2you

hey greg! im in the northwest suburbs of Chicago. yes of course i will ship, but obviously the shipping will be up to the buyer! :P
  15. althea2you

its a sad day but a happy one in the same sense. i am selling all my tanks :( but its to make room for the addition to our family we are planning on having! so baby number 4 will need this room i have my 90 in. I am located in the northwest suburbs of chicago....here is a list of everything i...
  16. althea2you

November '08 Photo Contest

just saw this, and thought i would at a last min.. join! :p...
  17. frogspawn1

frogspawn1

18. althea2you

sebae anemone, or Long Tentacle? will my clown pair W/ it ?

yours looks like it has dispelled its zooxanthellae... which is not good.. but repairable with great lighting (halides... not PC's) white is NOT a good sign for an anem...sebaes should be tan at the very least the tentacles look like they are stubby... and it says above that stubby tentacles...
  19. althea2you

Wacky Pod?

kinda looks like a chiton