Search results

1. R

Ron Fox

Thanks
  2. R

Ron Fox

Hello, I am back. Its been a couple of years. I posted a thread already, still getting used to navigating around the site. look forward to talking with you all soon.
  3. R

Hello All

Hi, Its been a couple of years since I have been on this site. I see a few familiar names. I am getting the itch to start a live a reef tank. I want a reef ready aqaurium, with all the correct equipment to have a thriving live reef tank. I am not concerned with money, I understand that...
  4. R

Hello all, Its been a couple of years, but I am back. I want to buy a reef ready aquarium, and...

Hello all, Its been a couple of years, but I am back. I want to buy a reef ready aquarium, and do a live reef tank, mostly corals. I am open for any suggestions as far as websites to buy equipment. What do yall reccomend? I want to do this right, and money is not a problem. I dont want to...
  5. R

Skimmer Trade

Does it fit in the 29 gallon bio cube? I need one that will fit in one of my chambers of my cube.
  6. R

Selling it ALL!!!

Well, thie lights and skimmer are brand new. The tank and stand are only a few months old. Why dont you make me an offer, and I will probably except it. Remember, the lights and skimmer are worth 375$. Send me a private message and we can talk a little more if you want. Not to put any...
  7. R

Selling it ALL!!!

Thanks...
  8. R

Selling it ALL!!!

Ninjatacco, the tank is about 6-7 months old. Paul em, I am trying not to sell everthing in pieces for a couple of days or so, I would like to sell the whole package if possible. Thanks, PROW. Have a good one.
  9. R

Selling it ALL!!!

I'm not sure I understand your question.
  10. R

Selling it ALL!!!

Its kinda funny that I have no idea who you people are but I feel guilty leaving the hobby and I feel like I am letting you all down. I just need to step away for now and think about everything. Something inside wanted me to get into this hobby, maybe I will try again someday. I will go...
  11. R

Selling it ALL!!!

I would like to see what happens over the next couple of days. I am hoping that someone close by wants the whole package. But I will surely get back to you if nothing happens.
  12. R

Thank you all

Thank you.
  13. R

Selling it ALL!!!

It feels like this is more of a job to me instead of a hobby. I have enough hobbys as it is. The maintenance and care for this hobby has become more of a drag for me. My hat is off to you all who stick with it daily. You have some beautiful aquariums.
  14. R

Thank You All

I am throwing in the towel. I am not into this hobby like I thought I would be. I want to thank everyone who helped me with my questions. I posted a thread on Dry Goods For Sale. Once again thanks for all the help.
  15. R

Thank you all

I am throwing in the towel. I am not into this hobby like I thought I would be. I want to thank everyone who helped me with my questions. I posted a thread on Dry Goods For Sale. Once again thanks for all the help.
  16. R

Selling it ALL!!!

Well, I have decided to throw in the towel. I am just not into this hobby. I want to thank everyone who helped me with all my questions. Now, I have a 29 gallon bio cube, with the matching stand. They are about 7 months old. I also have an Aqua C Remora skimmer, maxijet 1200, Sunpod 20"...
  17. R

Skimmer For Sale

Here is the deal. I am posting a new thread. I need to sell it all. Everything I have.
  18. R

Skimmer For Sale

If anyone wants a good deal on a brand new Aqua C Remora skimmer with maxijet 1200 let me know. I will give you a real good deal. The skimmer doesn't realy work with the lighting I have. They are in the way of each other. That is why I am selling.
  19. R

Skimmer Trade

Does anyone want to trade an Aqua C Remora skimmer with the maxijet 1200 for the skimmer that is designed to fit in the second chamber of a 29 gallon Biocube. My remora is brand new used for an hour and relized that it was not the best choice for my setup. Can't hang it from the back. It is...
  20. R

Lights.

easy enough. they will stay on.