Search results

1. chicap29

We are moving, everything must go! Approx 200lbs of live rock, corals & fish

Sorry, they do not make it easy to post pictures to this website. So Please email me at amberpet29@yahoo.com for pictures and I will send them to you. Thank you!
  2. chicap29

Thanks for all the good wishes and interest. I am having trouble posting pics from my IPad. I will get to a computer to post pics of the tank soon.
  3. chicap29

We have a toddler and a baby on the way, unfortunately no time for our tank. We are moving soon so we need to find a home for everything in our tank. We are located in Cleveland, Oh. Here's what we have: About 200lbs of live rock Quite a few of the live rock have corals on it, polyps...
  4. chicap29

My fish had Ich but how do I know its gone?

If it is a bacterial infection, can it spread to the other fish? I only have 1 QT and unfortunetly it's in use with all the fish. I will definetly check the water quality though. Thanks for everyone's help!
  5. chicap29

My fish had Ich but how do I know its gone?

Happy New Year to All!!! We had to move the LR again to get the fish out but everything went well. We treated with Copper in a 55gal QTank. We treated for 3 weeks and lost 3 fish:( All looked good so we stopped treatment & they have been in the QTank since Dec 11th. Here's the Problem...
  6. chicap29

I have Ich & now might need to

Update on Sick Fish... Happy New Year to All!!! Well we did have to move the LR again to get the fish out but everything went well. We treated with Copper in a 55gal QTank. We treated for 3 weeks and lost 3 fish :away: All looked good so we stopped treatment & they have been in the QTank...
  7. chicap29

Ok, I will look up the fish trap and let you know what happens. thanks!
  8. chicap29

My 90 gal reef tank is set up the way I like it BUT now I might have have to take it all apart!! I bought a couple fish last week and they both looked fine but now all my fish have ich! I have added a Fox Face and Purple Dotty back, along with my Yellow tang, Coral beauty maroon & common...
  9. Fish_Tank_099

Fish_Tank_099

90 Gal Reef Tank
  10. chicap29

Monaco-Style Aquarium

I read about this in the Natural Reef Aquariums book and am thinking of changing my reef tank to it. Has anyone tried or have this setup? Any Suggestions? Thanks!
  11. chicap29

What level of substrate is good?

I have to reset up my tank because of my underwater filter. I'm going to take it out but have to remove all my LR and fish. Right now I have about 4 inches of crushed coral on the bottom, but have heard that you only need a finger nails depth. Any recommendations? Should I use anything else...
  12. chicap29

I need help with my GBTA??

Thanks! I got an Aqua C Remora- Mag 5 protein skimmer hooked up and an Ro/di filter almost hooked up so I will keep everyone updated.
  13. chicap29

Blue BTA moving or dying?

Yeah, he just seems to not have as many tenacles as before. But he did grow really fast, he's already doubled in size and had him about 3 weeks.
  14. chicap29

I bought more testing supplies... Hello all! Ammonia 0 Nitrites 0 Nitrates 40ppm Alkalinity not sure yet pH 7.8 Calcium 420 Temp 77.5 stable for a month now Phosphates b/w .03 & .1 KH is 111 (and it said that was good) Alkilinity is 2.5meq/l or 7 dkh I couldn't find a...
  15. chicap29

Hi guys, both anenome's looked good tonight when I got home. The Blue Sebae (thanks for the correction) is moving around on the bottom of the tank looking for a good rock to climb up on. And my maroon clown is taking to him a little bit also. Here's the weird thing, my Green BTA was...
  16. chicap29

Thanks, I'll definetly read up. And I'm learning a ton from this website!:snshne: I am going to the store to buy more test tomorrow. And keep you guys updated.
  17. chicap29

Yes I have 2. A Green or super green BTA (not sure which) and Blue tipped BTA. I have pic's of both of them in my gallery.
  18. GBTA, night time, What's he doing?

GBTA, night time, What's he doing?

19. chicap29

I get the idea thanks! I'm aloud a blonde moment every once in a while... :guns: :away:
  20. Not even an inch long!

Not even an inch long!

Green Spotted Puffer