Search results

1. fish wilson

wtt- le red alien eye watermelon

i have 3 frags of alien eye watermelon chalace and some sunset monty. all are le,s. looking for original watermelon, bazooka joe, mummy eye.pm for pics
  2. fish wilson

looking for

im looking for a ocean motion 4 way if any one has one they want to part with. thanks fish
  3. fish wilson

happy holidays

just wanted to wish ya,ll a very happy holliday to you and your familys. thanks fish
  4. fish wilson

good morning

hope every one had a good t day, hows everyones corals today. thanks fish
  5. fish wilson

good morning

good morning every one, man its a beutiful fragging day, at least for me. man ill be knee deep in frags today
  6. fish wilson

about rs

i know that this is off subject, and i havent been with you guys long but ive been in a lot of forums. id have to say this is the best forum that ive been in. you guys all get along, you make people feel welcome. its like a big family, which no other forums that ive been with has, the other...
  7. fish wilson

willing to trade aussie lords

have a 6 head x-mas lord, getting ready to frag a hundred head met red and gold stripe with blue centers lord and a red green and purple lord . im looking for colorful montys- rainbo, supermans, purple rims, ect. thanks fish
  8. fish wilson

hello yaall

hello my name is fish, from mo. ive been reefing for around 20 yrs now. i have a 72 bow with a eco system sump and refuge, 250 watt lumenarks, coralia # 4S, 130lb of rock, i raise sunset montipora, red caps, pavona, 6 different aussie lords, lots of zoos, gold grown umbrella, blue toadstools...