Search results

1. A

Can anyone identify this slug?

Hey guys, recently I’ve noticed an infestation of these slug like creatures, I’ve noticed about 10 of them all different sizes on the back wall... However, I noticed one on my livestock today and thought it was the perfect opportunity for a ID Photo!! Many thanks guys.. please find attached the...
  2. A

HELP! What’s this in my tank?

Yes it does look like a sponge!!! Thanks for the replies guys, I’ve had the zoanthids a month and never noticed it before.. Thanks for the replies everyone I really appreciate it! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. A

Hey guys, it seems fixed.. I’ll try straps it off tonight and see how I get on. It doesn’t seem to eat the zoanthid nor the bubble algae...it literally Just sits there with mouth wide open and feeding off what’s in the water. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. A

This picture is when it’s mouth is almost shut, it opens up double the width Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. A

Hey guys thanks for the replies! I’ll circle it for you. I actually gave it a little poke and it seems to close it’s mouth and shrivel up a little.. a few moments later it opens it mouth again. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. A

Hey guys, I’ve noticed a few new things in my tank and was wondering what they was... Firstly there’s something on my zoanthid colony which looks like it has a mouth, also there’s something growing on one of the polyps and it looks like it’s taking over. Secondly I have what looks like bubble...
  7. A

HELP! Zoanthid brown ball?

Thanks for the reply Dave! You’re always full of knowledge! And my apologies I’m not sure why it double posted, wasn’t intentional! Kind regards Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. A

HELP! Zoanthid brown ball?

Hey guys, just got this zoanthid colony yesterday was wondering what this was on it? Also was looking for feedback if they looked healthy! Thanks guys [emoji16] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. A

HELP! What’s this on my rock?

Hey guys, Just noticed something on my rock and was wondering what it was? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. A

HELP! Coral on live rock?

Hi Dave I really appreciate the reply! And oh what a bummer it is actually a pretty good looking pest haha.. Any ideas how I can get rid of it? Ps. Apologies for double posting! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. A

Hey guys so I just purchased a new piece of live rock which was in my tank for a couple hours, I then realised something come alive which looks like a coral?! Any ideas what it could be will be much appreciated! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. A

Coral Beauty pacing front glass constantly

Hey, When I had a coral beauty he use to always surf the glass from one side of the tank to the other and I’m not really sure why.. with the food I use to feed him a mixed marine frozen food which he loved eating, then eventually he would eat pellet. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. A

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. A

Hey guys, I just purchased a price of live rock.. after sitting in my tank a few hours this thing came to live which looks like a coral? Any ideas?! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. A

HELP! Protein skimmer

Hey guys, I have a 40 gallon tank + 10 gallon sump and was wondering what the best protein skimmer would be for the setup.. Got 1 soft coral and 2 lps. Planning on keeping sps in the future. Ps. I won’t have room for a Refugium in the sump. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. A

What is this bacteria in my tank?

Thank you fishy friends, much love.. fish out!!
  17. A

Thanks for the reply, the pink is actually on the sand and not the rock so it must be cyano.. what’s the most natural way I can get rid of this without the use of chemical products?? Also I done a 10% water change yesterday and will do 20% tomorrow.. Thank you for the advise it’s really...
  18. A

40 gallon Only using hang on the back filter until I get a sump 15-20 kg dry rock 2 clownfish, leopard wrasse, snails, bristle worms, red legged hermit crab. 3 corals ( 2 leathers and 1 zoanthid all doing fine)
  19. A

Hey guys, I’ve cycled my tank for 4 week and after tested 0 ammonia 0 nitrite and low nitrate.. after it cycled I bought fish and corals staggering the times in between buying them. Since last week I have had what looks like diatoms showing up on the glass, rocks and live sand. However there is...