Search results

1. A

Sebae anemone question

Not the best pic but here's the entire tank... Someday I hope this will be a magnificent reef! Suggestions for improvement always welcome
  2. A

Sebae anemone question

Thanks so much! I want to simulate as natural an environment as possible so definitely need to research every aspect. I have done a small planting of macro algae to see how that does. Thinking it can be an alternate food source they can graze on. Of course 'Samwise' my (obviously genius)...
  3. A

Sebae anemone question

Sure! at work right now, I will try to post some pics later. Really doesn't look like much right now, but maybe in a few years. I'm not adding coral for a long while, need to do more research and get the system fully prepped. It will be a very slow project.
  4. A

Sebae anemone question

Thanks for the info! I've been worried that he might not be getting the proper nutrition as my clowns are babies & only interested in playing with their own reflections. i give him small bits when I see him open/waving/trying to catch food. He *seems* content enough, he keeps scooting down into...
  5. A

Sebae anemone question

P.s.- he had the green when I bought him, not something that just happened.
  6. A

Sebae anemone question

Just getting back into the hobby after some years. 55 gallon tank, a few months old, ph nitrite nitrate etc all levels good. Fluval led lights on a 24/7 cycle. Macro algae and live rock with about 3 inches substrate. Currently have 2 clownfish 2 cardinals 1 foxface 1 horseshoe crab. All doing...