Search results

1. K

BTA - normal? Healthy?

Had this guy for about a month now, no fish in tank currently so feeding him shrimp once a week, just has not seemed to fluff up like other BTA’s I see and only has a hint of green color. Parameters are good, 0 Amonia, <5 Nitrates, 0 phosphates, Use Rodi water, Temp 79 and Ph 8.1-8.2 Light is...
  2. K

HELP! Cyano or hair algae

I thought this was hair algae and then I started to see air bubbles underneath. However, all the videos that show Cyano shows it relatively easy to suction up. This stuff does not suction up and looks to be growing “hair” Is there any better way to identify which this is? And treatment...
  3. K

HELP! Aquascape existing tank, how to remove rock and drill without ruing rock

90 gallon tank 8 month established, some of the rock developing coralline algae, structure keeps Falling and want to secure with rods. How do I do this without killing any of the growth on the rocks? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. K

HELP! Ich on tang, remove ALL fish? Newbie

Newbie on salt 7m, brought in a yellow tang who got ich (or had it). I set up. 20 gallon QT, and moved him in and started Cupramine treatment. My question is do I have to pull out the rest of my fish (2-Firefish, 2 small clowns, 1-wrass). If I do, do I put them all in the same QT and how would...
  5. K

7mo New to Salt! Help with Sump

Good afternoon, 7mo newbie to salt and frustrated beyond what I can handle. Received poor info from LFS and have been trying to correct. Currently dealing with my sump, need advice. Bought 3 compartment Sump from LFS because wanted to do a refugium at some point. When researching, most sumps...