Search results

1. B

HELP! Comet betta (Calloplesiops) ate possum wrasse?

Im also gonna builda canopy to stop jumpers i think Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk
  2. B

Yea ive seached the tank pretty well, not many dead spots. Cuc could have just got to him fast. Might not be worth the risk anyway and be safer to try trade the comet in since im lookin at smaller fish. Thanks Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk
  3. B

Hi ive had this comet (medium large size) for over a year now and hes a beautiful and tough fish, has been eating pellets since before i had him. He has only been totally ok with the clowns (one of them in quite juvenile). I ive started a new tank wanted to introduce some small more fish and...
  4. B

JBL Test Kit advice

Hi guys, looking at upgrading test kit (sick of most of the the api and have shattered almost all my tubes). I was looking at a hanna for alk and the red sea kit for the others. My LFS who i have recently come to trust and has been very helpful to me has recommended this JBL kit, which he says...
  5. B

HELP! Sick bta what to do?

Thanks much appreciated. Yea i didnt realise how low these cheap leds were doing. But after i got a seneye i also invested in a much more powerful lighting. As for the bta the colouration was white slightly green with purple tips when i bought him and the lfs had several like this he was...
  6. B

HELP! Sick bta what to do?

Hi guys, had this bta for about 3 months. Was running it in a 100l nano with a few fish and other lps ( hammers, zoas, shrooms and galaxea) under low led lighting. I didnt realise how little par i had but i recently got a seneye and the par readings were around 20. Everything else is doing fine...