Search results

1. K

HELP! MY RED TAILED TRIGGER IS SWIMMING ABNORMALLY

Hi, I own a 220 gallon aquarium in which I house a red tailed trigger. He is swimming in almost a loop and doesn't eat or move much. I am thinking it is something to do with his swim bladder because hes still kicking.I will post photos and I will be moving him to my 29 gallon for inspection. Any...
  2. K

HELP! MY BTA WENT MISSING

I put the anemone in when the tank was probably 2 months old, which was a dumb decision, but I saw it at my lfs for 15 dollars. Filtration I have just the regular pad and a carbon pouch. I am planning to get some more stuff for filtration( Any Ideas?). I use the standard lights that came with...
  3. K

Thanks, I checked my nitrates and nitrites and both were at around zero, so no problem there. I don't have a skimmer yet, but I will probably get one soon. But it has been missing for at least three days, and I don't want my tank to crash if it died. Do you think it is still alive?
  4. K

Hi, I recently bought a bubble tip anemone for my 29 biocube. It settled on a rock but later I saw it almost all the way in the rock, so I move it again and it planted at the top. Its been in my tank for maybe 2 weeks but It moved again and now I cant find it. I checked everywhere including the...