Search results

1. D

help moving aquariums

the largest is a juvenile emperor angel about 4.5". set up at the new location is already underway and cycling now. the shipping part is my problem after the last time i shipped I'm afraid to loose my fish. I have raised all of them from babies. di you or anyone have a company that I can rely on...
  2. D

help moving aquariums

I have to move 700 miles in June. I have a 300gal, a 150gal and a 55gal to move - a total of 14 fish. (fresh and salt). One might think as a small animal and aquatic veterinarian I would know how to do this. I know the specifics of how to move the materials. Thus, I ask if I am not driving my...
  3. D

Angel fish Compatibility

That is the plan. I have to get the stand first it broke during my last move. Thank you for your help I appreciate it and will keep ya'll posted. thanks again
  4. D

Angel fish Compatibility

yea they will get a 300gal when the time comes but cross your fingers (like I will) and hope it goes well. wish me luck!! thanks for your thoughts.
  5. D

Angel fish Compatibility

Thanks for your thoughts. I have a 300gal in the garage that they will get when this tank becomes to small. I was hoping that a full house might improve my chances.
  6. D

Angel fish Compatibility

Hey all, I was just given 3 juvenile angelfish from a store that had some financial issues and closed. I know this store and the systems they used for there tanks the fish are healthy and post quarantine. Its an Queen, Koran and Emperor. I was asked to give them a home. They are all between...