Search results

1. C

Help I made a newbie mistake

Hey thanks so much! I really appreciate all the help! I'm so grateful for this forum ! I'm pretty sure my LFS is sick of seeing me lol I got my first freshwater tank three months ago now I have three tanks I'd say I'm hooked (no pun intended). Also how do I shrink photos to add media?
  2. C

I cycled another tank it took much longer w the bio spira it's sitting empty now but I mixed my own salt w that one and it took four days solid. The one I cycled w LFS water cycles almost instantly in less than 24 hours w the bio spira.
  3. C

Yes I tested it all on and watched the nitrite and ammonia spike and fall I think bcuz I bought my saltwater at the LFS it basically was already stocked w bacteria. The nitrates were actually much higher than I wanted them 30 ppm fr the LFS have them down to 5ppm now w just a few 10 percent...
  4. C

Ok thanks very much. So with these glues made for saltwater like ic gel will i be able to return the rock immediately after glueing? My tank was cycled w bio spira and left empty for a week just to be sure. It's stocked now and it's three weeks old. Two clownfish and one xenia, two snails and a...
  5. C

I never glued my rocks together in my salt tank. I thougt they would be fine. Definitely not a risk I'm willing to take after getting it stocked. Can I take my live rock out and glue it and put it back without throwing my tank into a cycle? Thanks