Search results

1. chickenjohn

Shaun's 2000 Litre (530 USG) Living Reef & Red Sea Max S 650 LED Design & Build

Do you run triton or similar? Ive noticed more and more people don't do water changes, how do you replenish trace elements?
  2. chickenjohn

Yeah ive seen all the salt videos, particularly liked the one which shows there is no settling of elements in the bucket, so now I don't roll the bucket around like a madman for an hour.
  3. chickenjohn

how long do you intend to store the water in the containers for at a time?
  4. chickenjohn

Nobby's S-650

Be very very very careful of sodium hydroxide, it is caustic soda and will severely burn if you get it on your skin or your eyes, it is very nasty stuff.
  5. chickenjohn

Nobby's S-650

Who are they?
  6. chickenjohn

lol I'll have to travel S**th, how do you think I feel? cant even bare to type it.
  7. chickenjohn

If we wait as long for the BBQ as we are for the tank then we'll all have turned vegan.
  8. chickenjohn

well why didn't you say before, put me down for a 10p strip
  9. chickenjohn

lol I definitely wont buying a ticket then.
  10. chickenjohn

I used to run vodka/vinegar on my fowlr tanks to keep nitrates and it always worked. I was going to use it on my new tank but bought into the whole red sea thing (clever marketing from red sea) but when the nopox has run out ill be going back to vodka/vinegar, Ive yet to see a tank crash due to...
  11. chickenjohn

Congratulations mate, well deserved, I love a nice clean sump, pity it doesn't stay like that. Are you having a 'proper' refugium or just a place to grow pods etc?
  12. chickenjohn

You're going to light it and send it into space?
  13. chickenjohn

Nobby's S-650

Glad to see you over the worst and recovering. That looks a really interesting program ill see if I can find it.
  14. chickenjohn

Pancho’s Reef S-500 Roller Coaster

Dumb question time. If you have to move your acros and they are not stuck down, how do they stay in the same place? If you have to move your acros and they are stuck down, how are you going to move them?
  15. chickenjohn

Johns first coral adventure RSR 425xl

Thanks Pancho You'd never know you had a crash
  16. chickenjohn

Ok guys its CRAPPY PIC TIME!!!!!!!! Been to lfs and took Shauns advice and went that one, that one, and that one. Ive no idea what they are but I liked the look of them although they don't look anything like they looked in the lfs tank
  17. chickenjohn

Hey guys, any chance of some full frontal shots of your tanks?
  18. chickenjohn

neither do I yet until I google them. Patience dear boy, I haven't got them yet