Search results

1. Y8Z_C

HELP! Does this Nudibranch eat coral?

Thank you DaveK and Nanoteefing4fun, for the help. Sorry for the late response, I dropped my phone and the screen stopped working. I’ve been watching him and for the most part it stays away from the coral, but I’ll keep doing more research. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. Y8Z_C

HELP! Does this Nudibranch eat coral?

Hey everyone does anyone know if this guy eats coral like zoa and mushrooms? I picked up an rose tip Anemone from a guy on Facebook market place and on Monday and I found this Yellow Nudibranch this morning. I’m nervous because I have some SPS in the tank, but if it doesn’t then I think he’d be...
  3. Y8Z_C

HELP! Banded Coral Shrimp Threatening Clowns

I have 4 medium sizes rocks in there that I’m trying into live rock from my dads old tank. I have live sand and added some bacteria. I’ll look into some other fish that can fit into a small tank. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. Y8Z_C

I’ll definitely check that out. My family’s always had CBS but they’ve been in a 90g tank and 10g is all I’m allow to have in the dorms. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. Y8Z_C

Thank you for the help I should be moving them into a 50g tank when I school lets out and I go home Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. Y8Z_C

I'm new to this forum and fairly new to aquariums. I Have a 10 gallon tank that is about a month and half old. I about two weeks ago I got some snails and a Banded coral shrimp to act as clean up crew. This passed weekend I added a pair of clowns and my banded coral shrimp went after them. I...