Search results

1. C

HELP! Good old WHAT'S THAT IN MY TANK

Hi Again Guys, Need help identifying this worm like creature or tentacle or something, it only comes out at night , always in the same spot, same hole in the rock, it's very sensitive to light immediately hides, and about 4 cm in length. Thanks a lot
  2. C

Good to know Thanks again, much appreciated
  3. C

Yeah, i think ur right on that one. It's about half an inch or a bit more, and it hasn't moved from this spot for 2 days since i spotted it. Nothing seems to move it really no matter what i do. So, what do think the verdict for this critter is Take it out or just leave it alone. Thanks for...
  4. C

Hey I got some new pics, did a little rearranging Dunno if it moves or not
  5. C

Hi U got a point there, I used a baster to try to get it out of hiding i thought, and just shrink or move further inside the rock, couple of minutes it was back in place, always the same place. It's hard to pin point, but i guess it shrinks or if not at least can move to a degree but it's...
  6. C

Hi Thank you for the reply I'll post another pic, i know it's not clear but from that angle it's the best shot i can get. And i don't think it looks like the pics u sent, whenever i turn on the flashlight it hides further into the rock, that pic is the most it showed itself. Dunno, u get to...
  7. C

Hi, I'm new to reefing, been doing it for a year now. By now I'm in a way acquainted to varied kinds of pests that roam in our tanks especially since the guy who set up my tank used live rock with all their glory and i honestly hadn't the faintest clue. Anyway i would like any help regarding...