Search results

1. I

Sulphur smell from pellet reactor

Cheers for the reply that’s really helpful. The bio reactor isn’t in use at the moment (so it’s not the media which is smelling) and has been sitting empty since we got it. Planning on using it to reduce nitrates so I’m guessing we want it in the low flow mode. Does that mean that media should...
  2. I

Sulphur smell from pellet reactor

Hi guys. So we purchased a tank second hand with a bunch of equipment including a bio pellet reactor. We have now come to wanting to set up the reactor but even after scrubbing, cleaning it out with vinegar and then RO water it still has a smell of sulphur. However the water we used to pump...
  3. I

HELP! Growths on Porcupine Puffer

Cheers, the pictures on the thread you linked me to are exactly what our puffer has. Good to see he’s not the only one. They definitely aren’t spines, they look more like skin tags if anything
  4. I

HELP! Growths on Porcupine Puffer

Hi, Our pufferfish has these white fleshy like growths mostly on his underside (you can see 5 in the photo attached) and 1 on the top of his head (also seen in the photo just to the right of his far fin) he seems absolutely fine and is acting completely normally. I just can’t really see anything...