Search results

1. M

Coral ID

Hi, Could I get an ID on this coral? I know it’s definitely a soft coral. Thanks Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. M

Fluval reef led light lps corals

Thanks mate, I found the cool white is making my elegance close up that’s why I have gone more for the blues and purples, which seems to be having a positive affect on the elegance Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. M

Might be a stupid question but how do I set up to 15,000 K? I will need a reader to do that? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. M

Hi all, Setting up my lighting ready for lps corals. Can anyone give me advice on my schedule and light settings. This is what I have done with the research I have read. Any opinions? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. M

HELP! Carbon in sump

Awesome thank you! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. M

HELP! Carbon in sump

Hi, What’s everyone’s opinion in putting carbon in a sump? Is it beneficial or just a waste of time? Pros and cons? For or against? Look forward to your responses Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. M

HELP! My tank thread

Hi reefers, New to this group so thought I would share some photos/info of my tank. Haven’t been in the marine hobby long (always been into freshwater) but am loving it, will not be moving back to freshwater haha My background: 26 years old 2.5 kids (partner is pregnant with 2 weeks left!!!)...
  8. M

HELP! Coraline algae?

I’ll do it now [emoji3526] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. M

HELP! Coraline algae?

Hi All, First time posting. Is this Coraline algae on the rock above the mushroom? It’s hard to the touch and not slimy at all. Could it be something else? I look forward to your replies! Thanks. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk