Search results

1. G

Welcome Aboard!

Here is my tank 14 months on,just thought i would share,its an aqua medic perc 90 Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  2. G

Welcome Aboard!

It was velvet it died from but was just to far gone to survive Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  3. G

Welcome Aboard!

Heres another question,what about a fish dying in qt were copper was used?? Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  4. G

Welcome Aboard!

Big thanks nanoreefing4fun that was evrything i needed to know Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  5. G

Welcome Aboard!

Thanks for the reply uncle99,i should of said its my qt that i was asking about,was wondering how long b4 i can put another fish in it after its been treated Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  6. G

Welcome Aboard!

Hi does anyone no how long to fallow a tank after mv and has been treated with copper ??? Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  7. G

Welcome Aboard!

Ill photo the tank 2mrw and post pics,thanks Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  8. G

Welcome Aboard!

Yeh im thinking the same thing,less stress for the fish going into a cycled tank,do u just observe the fish or do u treat regardless Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  9. G

Welcome Aboard!

Thank for taking time out to read my post,apart from.lfs nobody to run my thoughts past [emoji106] Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  10. G

Welcome Aboard!

Thanks for the reply,im restocking my dt after having a wipeout from velvet so the qt will be up an running till im restocked Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  11. G

Welcome Aboard!

Hi this is my 1st post to this forum,ive got a question on quarantine tanks,after the last fish has left the qt is it better to strip it bk down or clean it thoroughly b4 adding another fish,can it go fallow ??thanks for any responses Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk