Search results

1. discol76

Any New Upgrades?

I need to actually get my tank set up lol. Wife has decided she doesn't want it set up in the house in case anything goes wrong whilst I'm at work. Doh
  2. discol76

Shaun's 2000 Litre (530 USG) Living Reef & Red Sea Max S 650 LED Design & Build

Ahh i just gotta bit confused when you said 3 years old. Thought it had been running longer than that.
  3. discol76

Is this an old pic or a typo? Looks fantastic either way
  4. discol76

Can you maintain a desirable reading of phosphate using this Agent Green? I'm interested in it but wouldn't want to crash my phosphate to zero.
  5. discol76

ToeSloth's Serenity! RSM 130D

How are things going now?
  6. discol76

Fresh start in Holland

Good luck with your new tank.
  7. discol76

Looking great. Well done. Glad to hear you got your leak issue sorted also. Keep us up to date on your thoughts.
  8. discol76

Hows the tank progressing?
  9. discol76

My Reef Reached 49 Years old this Week

What a fantastic achievement Paul. Well done
  10. discol76

Good progress. Nice a steady wins the race
  11. discol76

You cant do an update without pics lol. Sorry to hear you are still having issues with micro bubbles. I promise I wont mention "skimmer breaking in" again:roflmao:
  12. discol76

Getting things ready with an older RSM 130

They normally go in were you would put the new media rack. Good luck with the new tank.
  13. discol76

RSM S 500

Sorry to hear about your fish loses. :(
  14. discol76

Chinese players

Very nice. Any more details of your tank?
  15. discol76

RSM130D - Skimmer options

I have the same skimmer/tank although I haven't set it up yet. It's what almost 99% of people use on these tanks. Hopefully someone can give a bit better advice on what height to mount it at. Once you get that info be patient and let it do its thing. All those people cant be wrong......I hope lol
  16. discol76

Skimmer is maybe just breaking in again
  17. discol76

Wow didnt know you were planning on adding a sump. You doing an external overflow?
  18. discol76

Lol no not yet. Long way to go yet. I'll get there though.
  19. discol76

Did you sort the micro bubbles and has it the water cleared up ok?