Search results

1. G

newbee

Ni Uncle99 and thank you , am not ready to set up just yet be a few more weeks as am trying to get all equipment sorted out and am looking at control units like the apex, am taking my time as i want to get it right Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  2. G

UK members

Defo i kepted tropical fish for about 9 years then when into marine but that was over 11 years ago and i now want to get back into it as i have 2 young kids and they love fish tanks Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  3. G

UK members

No not set up yet i work offshore at the minute and am going to look at a 2nd clearseal 400ltr tank/sump set up when i get home , am in no rust to set it up as want to get as much info and advise as i can as i am looking to set up a reef tank over the next year or 2 Sent from my SM-G935F using...
  4. G

UK members

What size of tank you got setup little_smudge? Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  5. G

UK members

hey all am up in scotland and have to say this site has great info/advise on it :thumbup:
  6. G

newbee

hi all my name is Garry and i come from scotland , iv joined this group as i am about to start up my first marine reef tank and its been over 11 years since i last kepted marine so iv been reading the posts on starting and cycling a tank and must say a very very in depth post it was and great...