Search results

1. B

Reefing a RedSea (RedSea Reefer 170)

I usually spoon feed him using a forcep, or I may say "forcep-feed". He get crazy everytime he senses food in the water.
  2. B

Could not focus the massive copepods on the glass..... not that much anymore when I first see them. Was thinking of a thing or place were they can house them (copepods) so they can still reproduce once I put a mandarin in the tank next month. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. B

Skimmer not skimming yet after I cleaned the waste cup last night. Water looks clean tho. Not getting any cable management yet, will be going to ikea later to get a small cabinet to place my ATO and some cable management, will be going to vivid aquarium also to get some corals. Hammer, torch or...
  4. B

This currently what I have. Still boring. Yeah, the anemone is really small. I thought I bought a 2-4 inches anemone but they told me it will be at that size once it is fully acclimated. I thought he is already acclimated. Been 2 days now that he is on the same spot. Oh well, he looks healthy...
  5. B

Im planning to get hammer corals, bubble, mushrooms and some torchs. Do you think I will be ok by not dosing my tank with Mg, Ca and KH? Was thinking of getting this vital nutrients from the water change. Im currently using an Ecotech Radion g4. Do you guys have any recommendation lighting...
  6. B

I thought I should do some update on me tank since a lot of surprising things happened after that unpleasant ich on my clowns. Well after 2 weeks of treating my tank, I have noticed some white dots crawling on the glass of my tank... As newbie on this hobby, I was thinking that this might...
  7. B

Anyone use the Red Sea Reef Mature Pro Kit to cycle their tank?

yeah, I mean Nitrite. ;) I am still figuring out how to dial my skimmer (ReefOcto SSS110) and now I turned it off since the fish that I got 3 days ago got an "Ich" the next day so Im treating the whole tank, also I think I got the right dosage of NoPOx at 4.5mL on my 43gallon tank per day(...
  8. B

You're right! Is this the reason why Im getting a cloudy water now? I put in 2 clownfishes and the cloudiness is frustrating. Ammonia. 0 Nitrate: 0 on my test kit but LFS saw some which they suspect why Im getting a cloudy water due to the bacteria. Nitrate: 5 but my lfs got 20 About the PHA n...
  9. B

Hi? I see that this post was 2 years ago, I am just curious what happened after the cyano outbreak? I have the same livesand and a dry rock.
  10. B

brown & green algae in new tanks

good read. Noted! Thanks a lot!
  11. B

Thanks. Yeah, everything was doing fine until I got the fish. I might return them to the shop and treat my tank. Anyone here knows how to battle a fish ich in a new fish tank? Livestocks: 2 clown fish and 20 clean up crews.
  12. B

Thanks DaveK. Anyways, as we wake up this morning and check up my tank and fishes, I saw a distinguishing white spots. are this Ich? what should I do with it? first day and they already got it? They look healthy last night.
  13. B

Hi, Iam starting a Tank thread for the reason that I wanted to get some comment and suggestions from your guys here, I have 0 experience in this hobby and hopefully you can share some knowledge to me so I can strive on this hobby. I have a RedSea Reefer 170, I am using a RedSea Reef Mature kit...
  14. B

New Hobby

ALRIGHT!!! I will be needing a clean up crew in a few days.. 1- 2 hermit crab and some snails will do. (j/k) lol nice to know someone near me with the same hobby like this. Hope to get some tips and advice from you. Thanks again.
  15. B

New Hobby

That is nice to know. Thanks! Hope to get some tips and advice from you guys.
  16. B

New Hobby

Thanks! OK I'll try to post a Tank Thread.
  17. B

New Hobby

Hi?! I am Bryan, owner of a RedSea Reefer 170. This is my first Saltwater tank and I hope I can learn more about this hobby in this forum especially about the RedSea tanks.