Search results

1. J

First setup of a planted tank

Ok this is 2 weeks ago... lol. Hope this image shows!!!
  2. Rsz_tank1

Rsz_tank1

First image
  3. J

Thanks guys, still surely an issue the limit is 10mb and the file size is 4mb?! lol. I sent it to myself in an email, and opened the image in the email and tried to use that as the URL link option, just posted to word image.... lol. I'll try resizing
  4. J

Hi all, ok I've attempted to add media, but it says my 4mb images are to large for the server to process....and the limit is 10mb as you stated. Any ideas? I'm actually quite technical, so this seems overly difficult! lol
  5. J

Thanks. When I click add media, it only gives me the option to select from the forums galleries etc?
  6. J

I'd post an image but it's asking for the image URL, and media upload doesn't seem to allow me to view my computer
  7. J

Hello Everyone, Ok, so I am a layman when it comes to planted tanks. I setup my tank by first putting a layer of aquatic compost, and then topped with substrate. I then placed my very large piece of bogwood into the tank. Then I put a couple of inches of water in to plant the grass type plants...