Search results

1. C

HELP! Clean up Crew recommendation ?

oh man !! I have learned a ton from this site !! Thanks a million !!!!!!!!!!!
  2. C

Thank you SO MUCH for all the great input. I am sure that I will have some red or blue legs hemit in. as for snails, I might just go for maybe 2 on it since I have tons on my planted tank. lol. am just grow tired to look at them. But am sure when the Hemit need new house will fun to see... lol...
  3. C

no not at all Uncle. I mean a lot of time, elbow grease are way better and can fix thing right away with no aftermath effect of any sort. ;-) Bunny
  4. C

Thank you so much to your input Uncle, Yeah I know that nothing beat my pair of hands and all those fingers. lol. I don't mind to have Snails. But aren't they will shift my rock work ? I heard something about Bittle star ? any advise of that Uncle ? Thanks as always Bunny
  5. C

Hello all the expert out there, is there any CUC that won't shift rocks ? I have a 20 gallons and the way I put rocks are not really solidly nailed in. I mainly will use this Nano to stock corals and invert. Please advise
  6. C

NEWBIE here looking for advice

Bunny here, hi hi, I second what it said above. The wife bought me a Max Nano a month ago, just start the cycle process and I already want their bigger reefer series. lol.
  7. C

SW Newbie here starting RSM Nano !

Hi DaveK, If you are here local I would buy you a beer ! :cheers: Thank you for you information. I really like how you taught me the concept but not here do this & that cuz' just like what you said, every system is different. For now I have a better idea on how i experience thing in my...
  8. C

you are the best !! Thank You for the info !! ;-) Bunny
  9. C

Thank You NanoReefing4fun !!! Believe me I had read this graph since day one I got my tank. ;-) I totally understand this. But the question came should I keep doing what the program claim, move on day 6 or stay what I been doing on Day 4 and 5 until I see those Cyano or diatom to bloom, then...
  10. C

All all the expert out there; My name is Bunny, how do you do ? ;-) I've recently bought a RSM Nano (Yay!!) and starting the cycle process with RS Reef Mature kit. Also bought a RS Marine test kit to test with. I have start my cycle with dead corals crush on the bottom and dead rocks, 4...