Search results

1. Kendalls_reef

tank cleaning help

hey everybody!! so, recently i bought a brand new T5 lighting for my tank and i have noticed a huge spike of algae! the problem is that nothing in my tank is cleaning it even after i bought a clean up crew. most of the algae is hair algae, and annoying diatoms? i think that’s what it’s called...
  2. Kendalls_reef

Coral Beauty Angel or Dwarf Fuzzy Lionfish?

Hello, fellow reefers! I have decided that i need a 'Star Of The Tank', and by that means i need a fish that will catch people's attention. however, i have a 55 gallon reef tank, so my choices are very slim on what i can actually get. i want something that will stay relatively "small" that i...
  3. Kendalls_reef

what is this?

about twenty minutes ago, i discovered this little red spikey thing in my sandbed. i have no idea what it is, but it looks like an urchin? this is the clearest picture i could get. it’s definitely not an anemone, as its spikes look hard. my tank has been running for almost four months and i’ve...
  4. Kendalls_reef

DIY Live Rock

hello fellow reefers! i have recently discovered the art of making your own live rock and was wondering if anybody has done it before? i’ve seen various youtube videos, and have done research on the making of the “rock” but i wanted some personal opinions from you all. i’m looking to make my...
  5. Kendalls_reef

New Reef-To-Be Tank

Hello fellow reefers!! I realized that i haven't shared any photos of my fish or tank yet, so i managed to take a few photos today of a couple of my fish... Yesterday I added a stunning African Firefish to my tank, and i'm absolutely in love with him!! we've named him 'Lenny.' We picked him up...
  6. Kendalls_reef

I NEED HELP ASAP

hello everybody!! so i'm new here and i really need some help with my new green bulb anemone... i have no idea what is happening to her. the first day i had her, wednesday, she was great. she found a little cave-like hole in one of my live rocks and she was full and beautiful. taking food and...