Search results

1. B

HELP! Trumpet Coral Growth

Hello all, I have had this trumpet coral for about 8 months now and notice 2 little green algae bubbles attached to it once I got home. I was able to get rid of those (so I thought), but it’s now been have some green seaweed looking stuff growing on it. I’ve tried cutting it off countless times...
  2. B

HELP! Trumpet Coral Growth

Hello all, I have had this trumpet coral for about 8 months now and notice 2 little green algae bubbles attached to it once I got home. I was able to get rid of those (so I thought), but it’s now been have some green seaweed looking stuff growing on it. I’ve tried cutting it off countless times...
  3. B

HELP! Aquascaping Established Tank

Hello all! I’ve had my 14G Biocube reef tank set up for about 6 months now and really don’t like the way I set up my aquascape. There’s dead spots and also just not very appealing to look at. I wanted to see if anyone had any suggestions on the best way to be able to change up my live rock set...
  4. B

Rhodactis Mushroom Coral Splitting?

I think you’re definitely right! Sorry the store I purchased from said it was Rhodactis, but after looking it up I’m going to have to agree with you on that one. Thanks for the info. Much appreciated! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. B

Rhodactis Mushroom Coral Splitting?

Hello fellow reef tankers! I hope you are all doing well during this difficult time. I started up my new Biocube 14g reef tank a few months ago. I currently have two false clownfish, one Leather Toadstool coral, 5 hermit crabs, 2 nassarius snails, and just purchased a Rhodactis Mushroom coral...
  6. B

HELP! Frogspawn Bubble

Hello, I've had my Frogspawn for just under a month now and it's been doing great, but out of nowhere it slowly retracted and now has this big bubble covering where the head was. Does anyone know what this could be? Any help would be greatly appreciate! Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk