Search results

1. J

What is this?

Saw a handful of these popping up in random places. What is it? Sent from my LG-H901 using Tapatalk
  2. J

HELP! No power Protein skimmer

Must have unplugged/plugged it in 5 times before posting but for whatever reason number 6 was the trick and it started right up Sent from my LG-H901 using Tapatalk
  3. J

HELP! No power Protein skimmer

Bought a brand new bubble Magnus a5 and its been running for about 2 weeks no problem. Today it lost power and wont come on. The green light on the ac/dc adapter is blinking. Anyone know if there is a simple solution or what might be wrong? Finally got the thing tuned. Sent from my LG-H901...
  4. J

HELP! Dish sponges safe??

Thank you! I have limited room under my stand due to the design of the stand support. The sump I can fit under the tank is relatively small. 20g compared to the 90g tank. With what space I have I figured a wet dry filter with a few passes through carbon sponges was my best option along with...
  5. J

HELP! Dish sponges safe??

I bought these dollar store sponges to use in my wet/dry sump filter, as filter media, but the "Not for aquarium use" warning has me paranoid. Does anyone know if these are safe or if they have possibly been treated with some type of chemical that isn't listed on the packaging? No ingredients...